Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right that's wrong of me to suggest a 15 year old not act like a complete cunt. You can join the military at age 15 in the UK...big boys fucking rules, play adult games get adult reactions.
Most 15 year olds are complete cunts.

Pretty much. There is even more fake news coming out now like the "Vietnam Veteran" Indian was never even in Vietnam.

That's cause Phillips played up his service calling it "Vietnam era". Which is like saying Velcro is space age technology. If there's one thing you can take from all this, it's that Phillips is crafty with his actions and words.

The power of media brainwashing is strong.
People still going at it days later , even after the full footage came out and the indian has been exposed as never having been to Vietnam and is also a paid actor .

Remember when I said that all the students in that Covington High video likely have more Native American DNA than Elizabeth Warren?

Capture.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...family-responds-to-stolen-valor-shame-on-him/

The only good thing about this is that it exposed the Left for the hateful, vile creeps that they are. The Left are everything they claim about the right but worse. I saw on every site from Twitter, Reddit, Yahoo, to Sherdog Leftists wishing death and violence upon these kids, making actual threats against the kids and the school, saying they should be expelled and banned from going to College. Fucking teens for fuck sake. And for what? Remaining calm while they had a bunch of racist Black Israelites throwing racial slurs at both the white and black students. For smirking while some wackjob fake war vet gets their face and plays a drum.

I won't say all of them because there are good people on the left even here on Sherdog, but the % of Leftists that don't denounce violence and the threat of it is very telling. They make excuses for masked thugs like ANTIFA beating the fuck out of people and destroying property, but shit all over some kids waiting for a school bus minding their own business. It's also telling how quiet they've been about the only group that was exposing actual racism during this incident. This subforum is infested with projecting racists that fucking hate whites, they're not even subtle about it.

Lastly I feel bad for the kids. You have people and publications with large followings still doubling down and shitting on them for being caught up in the latest fake media hoax. I hope they sue the shit out of the media outlets and celebs that slandered them.

Have just been briefly following all this but tell me if I got the timeline right.

1. Liberal media takes a small, out of context snippet of video supposedly showing a group of Trump-supporting kids circling and harassing a Native American war vet who is peacefully protesting.
2. The Tolerant Left: "WE GOTTA FIND THESE FUCKING KIDS! THEY MUST BE EXPOSED!! HARM MUST COME TO THEM!! IF WE DON'T MAKE THEM SUFFER WE ARE SUPPORTING FACISM! ETC"
3. Full video comes out that shows the Native American protestor walked up to the kids, banged his drum and chanted in their faces, while the kids just smiled and did nothing.
4. The Tolerant Left: "YEAH WELL TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE STILL NAZIS!! WEARING A MAGA HAT IS THE EXACT SAME AS WEARING A SWASTIKA!!"

Is that basically the gist of it?
I'm hearing there were racist blacks hurling insults, as well, and the media has remained completely silent. Can anybody verify?

I haven't visited this thread in a couple of days. Are some of the left leaning posters still trying to carry the racist MAGA kids narritive? I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Joe Rogan and his guest Bari Weiss (A New York Times columnist) have a very level headed discussion about this. They both call out and disagree with the MSM for the way they handled this.

so if i walked up and put my nose 2 inches from your face grinning that isnt aggression? dont talk shit purely for the sake of being contrarian.
I've watched the video a few times now and I'm almost certain at this point that the youth in question even made eye contact. Terrifying.

so if i walked up and put my nose 2 inches from your face grinning that isnt aggression? dont talk shit purely for the sake of being contrarian.

If only the kid did walk up to him

What would you do if a toothless stranger walked up to you on the street and banged a drum inches from your face?

A. Right cross followed by left hook(if needed)

B. Stare at him and nervously smile

C. Run as fast as you can to the nearest safe space

D. Grab closest blunt object and hit him over the head

E. drop to your knees, yank his pants down and blow him

confirmation that you havent seen the footage and dont have a clue what you're talking about.

the indian went to him and he just stood there ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back