Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it won’t be competitive

What an unethical fight

it won’t be competitive

What an unethical fight
People said that before the Pacquiao fight. I'm not denying it wont be competitive but I also think no one should doubt Horn after his last performance. He might rough around Crawford. He might be a Castillo against Mayweather. He might be a Salido against Lomachenko. He might be exactly like he was against Pacquiao. Those rough slightly dirty fighters can give most fighters issues on a good night.

I'm still picking Crawford but I'm not counting him out.

I thought Horn looked OK against Pac. I wouldn't mind this fight too much.

I actually don't mind the fight at all. Pac is clearly far past his best, but he still beat guys like Jessie Vargas recently. So Horn just is not as bad as people thought. He'll go out there and fight hard, and maybe get knocked out. But that's okay, he's still earned legitimacy.

Wouldn't completely rule Horn out but it is fight where Crawford should be able to get a finish and look good doing it. Should be rather entertaining.

I don’t know if Aussies realise how good Crawford is, I think everyone believes Horn is our next boxing star and is gonna take all before him. I respect what he’s done (even though I don’t think he beat Pac) but Crawford gonna beat that ass.

If i had to pick , i would say Crawford takes this fight.

But I like The Hornet and his rough style and hope he can win.

People said that before the Pacquiao fight. I'm not denying it wont be competitive but I also think no one should doubt Horn after his last performance. He might rough around Crawford. He might be a Castillo against Mayweather. He might be a Salido against Lomachenko. He might be exactly like he was against Pacquiao. Those rough slightly dirty fighters can give most fighters issues on a good night.

I'm still picking Crawford but I'm not counting him out.

Castillo was a HoFer and probably the most accomplished LW of the 00s. He was several levels better than Horn. Even Salido was a top fighter for a long time, and Lomachenko was incredibly raw as a pro (whereas Crawford was lineal at 35 and 40). They're not exactly equivalent situations.

This isn't a ridiculous fight, by any means, though. I thought Pacquiao edged Horn, but it was close enough to see for Horn, and he earned that belt. I think Crawford beats him easily, but it's far from a ridiculous fight.

I don’t know if Aussies realise how good Crawford is, I think everyone believes Horn is our next boxing star and is gonna take all before him. I respect what he’s done (even though I don’t think he beat Pac) but Crawford gonna beat that ass.

I'm an Aussie and I dont think Horn stands a chance - but i know what you mean. Plenty of Aussies, even ones who follow boxing, are blinded by their patriotic urges.

As for the original thread.... Unethical is nonsense. He holds a belt, he may not be at the same level as Crawford but he's earned the right to be in the same ring. If he was ducking the top guys everyone would be shitting on him for hiding.

Last edited:
Lmao at those scorecards from last night.

If this fight was in Australia all horn would have to do is survive.

it won’t be competitive

What an unethical fight

The hell?

A legit world champ wants to fight a possible future superstar who is coming UP in weight from 140 to 147 and it's somehow unethical? Horn is the bigger guy with the belt and it's the fight he wants and he thinks he can win. The hell is wrong with that?

Go back to watching water polo and ice skating kid.

it's unethical that he's the champ in a division like that lmao

Horn brought it on himself.

Carc didn't get one round on one judges score card.

It wasn' as bad as the pacquio decision but jesus.
Horn won the fight by a huge margin. Just because Gary was competitive, does not make it a close fight on the cards....which it wasn't, IMO.

Also, the Pacquiao fight was a just decision.

Horn won the fight by a huge margin. Just because Gary was competitive, does not make it a close fight on the cards....which it wasn't, IMO.

Also, the Pacquiao fight was a just decision.
Aussies scoring themselves had it close until about the 8th.

It doesn't really matter, Crawford will finish him. I think he takes the Mundine fight next though.

Good pay day against a past him prime fighter.

I like the fight. It'll show us a little how TC handles the weightclass jump.

I didn't doubt TC would win his last fight, I was pretty sure he would, but I doubted how dominantly some were saying he'd do it. He hurt Indongo way early, then practically cut him in half with a body shot in the 3rd. It was way too easy, and I'm pretty sure he beats the crap out of Horn, too. Still a good fight.

Back