Elections Texas Dan Crenshaw is a little to woke for Steve Bannon lol

Firstly, I would like to apologize to the Sherdog community.

Secondly, I would like a mod to ban both accounts.

Thank you for your time.
Thank you for the apology.

Mods: Do not ban both accounts.

Just continue posting on a single account. My assumption is that @panem-et-circenses is closer to your actual personality. Therefore, please continue this one.

Other multiple account holders here on the forum. Please do the same.

giphy.gif

Definitely like Dan much more than Steve. You may not like Dan's politics but he is the man.

Thank you for the apology.

Mods: Do not ban both accounts.

Just continue posting on a single account. My assumption is that @panem-et-circenses is closer to your actual personality. Therefore, please continue this one.

Other multiple account holders here on the forum. Please do the same.
Agreed, however liking your own posts with a 2nd account is shiddy, not sure how much that rustles the mods though

Agreed, however liking your own posts with a 2nd account is shiddy, not sure how much that rustles the mods though
Anyone remember Bat Dad (officer rick)? He had alts and used one for flaming other posters. Anyways, he would have to 2 accounts talk to each other and high 5 each others posts.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

So it appears either A) one of you is Claudine Gay, B) you forgot to sign out of your burner account.

Ha!!! This is better than when that Aussie clown got busted for pretending to be an over the top rude Thai Kickboxer.

Fuck... what was that poster's name? I think its in the archives.

Anyone remember Bat Dad (officer rick)? He had alts and used one for flaming other posters. Anyways, he would have to 2 accounts talk to each other and high 5 each others posts.
"Good Story Telling man"...

There's a dude who posted himself playing a guitar in Mayberry ages ago and another poster was propping him up.

Then he got his accounts mixed up... he was propping himself up lol

Last edited:
its real easy to spot the trumphumpers in here. just look for the guys attacking the tc and doing everything possible to avoid talking about the subject at hand. they really don't seem to like it when people criticize or make fun of the losers who they look up to. if i had to take a guess, i would say that these chucklefucks listen to the steve bannon podcast on the daily, and they even believe in the election fraud fairy too!

Last edited:
And what ever happened to him?

Secondly, I would like a mod to ban both accounts.

Thank you for your time.
So both of these are in fact yours and you liked your own posts? And after being this invested in the site for so long you expect us to believe these are your only two accounts and you will somehow be able to handle no more Sherdog?

@PEB

Back