Texas Pastor Asks God To Strike Conor McGregor

God wouldn't do it. Gods recognise gods.

Someone should introduce that pastor to Yoel Romero and his "No for gay Jesus" post-fight speech. He'd probably be his favorite fighter ever.

Imagine if it was a muslim saying that..

Conor's hell-tier movement is just too much 2 handle, even for GOD.

Conor can even get into people's head he isn't even fighting.

Had me at Baptist.

I have my skepticism for God as well, but why do most atheist have to post childish comments like "if you believe in god you are a mental midget" or "religion is for retards"

Religious people are some of the most hypocritical people I have ever met. How do people still believe in religions in 2016?
Apparently there are lots of people still believing in religion. To be honest, I don't mind those who do so without endangering the rest of the world, however, these lunatics like this pastor are just comedic geniuses. Oh, and good luck to that pastor - let's see where his god is.

If Conor isn't struck by lightning, does that mean that the good pastor's God doesn't exist, or that God just doesn't give a shit about the good pastor?

This guy is trying to hire god as a hitman.
If there is a god, he will strike him down for conspiracy to a murder.
If not then there is no god.

Apparently there are lots of people still believing in religion. To be honest, I don't mind those who do so without endangering the rest of the world, however, these lunatics like this pastor are just comedic geniuses.
Agree. I'm all for people believing in what they want. Church can be a good thing. However every religious fanatic I have met judges people instantly off of their beliefs. I'm not atheist but they believe atheists are devil worshipers. Look at muslim religion. They literally kill you if you don't believe.

Religion has caused more deaths in history than anything else.

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? - John 10:34

Agree. I'm all for people believing in what they want. Church can be a good thing. However every religious fanatic I have met judges people instantly off of their beliefs. I'm not atheist but they believe atheists are devil worshipers. Look at muslim religion. They literally kill you if you don't believe.

Religion has caused more deaths in history than anything else.
It's pretty weird tho, isn't it? Grown people judging other people for not sharing their fantasies ..

What will this guy do when Conor keeps winning?

Religious people are some of the most hypocritical people I have ever met. How do people still believe in religions in 2016?

I have to agree, some of the biggest hypocrites I know are "religious people". With that said, I'm not letting any "type of people" mess with my purpose and mission in life.

i ask god to strike down my retarded cousin Yan daily. trust me it never works, god himself will have to fight conor.

It's pretty weird tho, isn't it? Grown people judging other people for not sharing their fantasies ..
Do you think it's total brainwashing? Also I thought they are taught that judging people is something that only "God" is supposed to do, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back