Thai fight 4 April discussion

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And the first Thai Fight show in the year is on April 4,i open this thread to post here news about his Thai Fight edition and discussion when it happen.

Sayok,Sudsakorn,Pinto Brothers and Iquezang are sheduled to fight,not sure about Saenchai and Yod is not fighting on his Thai Fight(he is focusing his training to face Marat Grigorian in a Kickboxing Match on kunlun April 12)

So the confirmed Matchups untill here:

Leo Pinto VS Nong-O Laos Vision(he is not Nong-o Petchyindee,this dude is from Laos).

Iquezang VS Pich Seiha(from cambodia)

Pitch Seiha was finalist on Toyota Vigo Marathon 2012,Sitthichai defeat him in the final,he looks like well know in Khmer Boxing scene.

Maycon Oller from Brazil(Alex Oller

More fight videos with better quality a found.

Rungavee PK Saenchai VS Tengneng Sitjesairoong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0EfAeCshEY

Sayok vs Remy Vectol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OITkoN1lJk

Antoine Pinto VS Bruce Macfie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp9mZSMIsYo

I enjoyed watching Rungravee PK Saenchai fight Tengneng Sitjesairoong.
[YT]watch?v=LiU7gMp6PkY[/YT]
I hope to see much more of Rungravee PK Saenchai in the future!

Tengneng looks like SUPER X Por. Phetnumchai
[YT]watch?v=evuPHbDXhWg[/YT]

Saenchai Confirmed!!

He will fight againist Jose Neto(Brazil)

Saenchai already defeated him in the last year on toyota tournament.

Rungavee PK Saenchai MT gym(Former SasiPrapa) added to This card(first time on Thai Fight).

Rungavee PK Saenchai MT gym vs Tengneng Sitjesairoong

I want to see more Rungravee PK Seanchai

He fought against Youssef Boughanem but unfortunately lost:
[YT]watch?v=DRm0P_CtdDY[/YT]

:icon_sad:
150816-oussef-boughanem-rungravee.jpg

Rungravee PK Seanchai knocked out by Youssef Boughanem :icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2
150816-youssef-boughanem-rungravee-coude.jpg

Can't wait to see the one sided beatdown highlights!

I was thinking he retired. Dude hasn't fought in like 3 months!

They somehow managed to make Saenchai look menacing LOL

Rungavee PK Saenchai MT gym(Former SasiPrapa) added to This card(first time on Thai Fight).

Different fighter. This Rungravee just won a 154 pound Isuzu Cup tournament.

This is a good fight. I hope it's part of the telecast. Tengnueng is an explosive guy when he gets distance, but tires badly against clinch fighters which is what Rungravee is.

Different fighter. This Rungravee just won a 154 pound Isuzu Cup tournament.

This is a good fight. I hope it's part of the telecast. Tengnueng is an explosive guy when he gets distance, but tires badly against clinch fighters which is what Rungravee is.

oh sorry for the mistake,i was thinking he was Rungavee Sasiprapa ch7 stadium champion who moved do PK,but is another guy.

Yes,it is the best matchup on this thai fight untill now.

Sudsakorn vs Alex oller is good too,Yod Destroyed Alex Oller,but the guy is good

Winning izusu is the gate into Thai Fight... Give me back Iquezang u bastards

Antoine Pinto VS Bruce Macfie added to this card

Bruce Macfie is a Australian Muay Thai old school guy,he is already 36,contender asia veteran.

Sayok Pumpanmuang VS Remy Vectol(france) added to this card

I was thinking he retired. Dude hasn't fought in like 3 months!

its so crazy how much fight Saenchai and other MT have in one year, i mean Saenchai fought ten times in 2014 alone!!!!!

how come he doesn't get injured.

its so crazy how much fight Saenchai and other MT have in one year, i mean Saenchai fought ten times in 2014 alone!!!!!

how come he doesn't get injured.

Simple training. Run, pads etc...

Saenchai, Singdam, Sam-A, Nong-O etc... have all been around forever, yet they don't get seriously injured. I mean, I haven't even heard of any high level Thais in recent years going under the knife and being out for a long time because of getting injured in training. Meanwhile in MMA a notable fighter fucking up a body part is a daily story. The standup sports in general result in fewer training injuries because of less stuff to work on, but it is true a lot of MMA fighters train like idiots and like to be gym heroes.

Simple training. Run, pads etc...

Saenchai, Singdam, Sam-A, Nong-O etc... have all been around forever, yet they don't get seriously injured. I mean, I haven't even heard of any high level Thais in recent years going under the knife and being out for a long time because of getting injured in training. Meanwhile in MMA a notable fighter fucking up a body part is a daily story. The standup sports in general result in fewer training injuries because of less stuff to work on, but it is true a lot of MMA fighters train like idiots and like to be gym heroes.

agreed.

i never even heard any Thai tear their ACL, MMA fighter need to learn from MT fighter.

Antoine Pinto won by round two KO against Bruce Macfie.

Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee Won by decision against Alex Oller

Saiyok Pumphanmuang defeat Remy vectol by decision.

Saenchai Defeat Jose Neto by decision.(saenchai always cool to watch)

Tengneng Sitjesairoong defeat Rungrawee P.K. Saenchai Muaythai Gym by decision(very good fight,a lot of violent elbows).

Iquezang Kor Rungthanakeat defeat Pich Seiha by decision(i dont watched this fight,but a lot of cambodian people are pissed of with this result,i will watch this fight when Tv3 upload it on youtube and analyze.

Leo Pinto Defeat Nong-O Laos Vision by decision.

Anvar Boinazarow won by TKO in round 2 against Ngokun Saiyok Muaythai Gym.

Petrung Sudsakorn Muaythai Gym defeat Maycon Oller by decision

Last edited:
I think that was the most I've seen Saenchai bleed. Decent cut opened up in round 3, but didn't really bother him. Still won the fight handily over a guy who was probably 15 pounds heavier.

How good is Leo Pinto? I am only familiar with his brother.

Back