Thank you Dan Hooker

I recall him saying that he has the brains to do anything he wishes, that he fights for love. I believe it. Savvy, cerebral aggression.

You really can’t call cage fighters a coward......
Sure I can been to war with real guns, real bullets, real blood and death... there aren’t AC’s or refs to save you from injuries

Sure I can been to war with real guns, real bullets, real blood and death... there aren’t AC’s or refs to save you from injuries
He doesn’t do what you do and you don’t do what they do. I don’t understand why not respect for both.

He doesn’t do what you do and you don’t do what they do. I don’t understand why not respect for both.
I had a handful of amateur MMA bouts in the early 2000’s, just have disdain for extreme weight cutters, especially a 6’3” guy cutting to make 155...?

do you think that idiot weight cut has effected his chin positively?
<36>

guys like RDA in the main event are the ones who impress me

I support any thread that mentions the hangman, that was a beautiful finish, textbook hangman

I had a handful of amateur MMA bouts in the early 2000’s, just have disdain for extreme weight cutters, especially a 6’3” guy cutting to make 155...?

do you think that idiot weight cut has effected his chin positively?
<36>

guys like RDA in the main event are the ones who impress me
Think of it this way. They are professional fighters. Their responsibility to themselves and their families is to put themselves in the best position to win fights and make money. Calling them cowards for doing what they think is in their best interest is stupid. They don’t owe anyone anything.

Now if you say it’s a dumb tactic that makes them less likely to win that’s fine. Don’t call them cowards.

You just have to have the last word for everything, welcome to my ignore list... Vick doesn’t have a family BTW.

Who’s looking like the Homer Simpson of mma now, you twat Vick. Go to Welterweight and stop looking like a fool.

J Vick is in a dangerous profession. Hardly a coward. Trashing Justin for taking punishment was not well thought out. Vick at 6’ 3” a bit awkward at 155 but he makes weight. Most fighters cut weight and part of gaining a competitive edge. Among the reasons, there are several, I like fighters like Frankie instead. Hooker was a good challenge for Vick so was curious if he could meet it. Anyway someone usually loses, was entertaining since j Vick did have a chance. Will be interesting to see how he adjusts.

Thanks Steve Rogers.
123_Dan_Hooker.0.jpg

Back