Thank you Doostin and Amanda

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I’m actually glad both of them lost, I like Dustin but I think Charlie as champ is better for the division and for MMA overall. He will most likely be fighting Justin and Makhachev next which is how it should be. Dustin seemed too content beating up Colin once a year for those big pay days, and now they can almost justify a fourth fight with neither being in the title picture.

I really like Amanda as well, she was a good champ and seems like a nice person, but all the GOAT hyperbole made it more and more cringe to listen to clowns like DC and Joe drool over her.

That said, I think both need to be forever praised for curing cancer. Sure it was Nate Dogg and Holly Holm that started Colin and Rondas downfalls, but it was Amanda and Doostin that completely knocked them into irrelevance. For that we should always be thankful, Both will always have a special place in my heart. ❤️

Never forget our fallen heroes my sherbros.

RemorsefulAdvancedGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

HeavyHandmadeBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

7753b375130f8486333548b438527527.gif

1f27da8b2a233c670143a976754938e6.gif

I was sad for dustin for a minute, honestly.

I'm glad Dustin lost. I prefer more pure fighters and I don't think Oliviera is the type to ruin the structure for personal gain. Dustin was selfish fighting Conor and passing up a title shot so it's justice for rankings. He can fight for personal reasons if he wants but him beating Conor twice doesn't deserve a title shot really.

I'm not glad they lost, didn't care either way.

However, I think it's best moving forward with some fresh blood holding the belts.

Although, I will say, I don't see Julianna being champ for long at all.

Also, Charles will lose to Islam, that is his destiny.

I didnt read the thread but i assume its not very good. I'm just glad Peahead lost

Oh wow, Conor and Ronda really got to TS. It actually seems like he lost sleep over them, so sad.

She was nothing but classy toward Pena after the fight. You need to spend less time on Sherdog.com and more time on Dictionary.com
Why are you telling me, I didn’t call her that I was responding to the other dude.

Dustin always seemed like a choker to me. I’ve always liked Charles but never saw him as champion material until now. Big Amanda fan but if she was getting lazy or unmotivated then she deserves this.

Pena, on the other hand, is a very contemptible person. Anyone who threatens to kill a police officer’s family, drunk or not, is forever on my shit-list

Back