Thank you Nick Diaz

Thank You Nick Diaz

• Total voters
No idea but dude you and your brother are some of the biggest stars in the UFC you should be able to organize a normal fight camp
100%! It’s because he refuses to leave Stockton for his training. He needs a real gym with real training partners with proper guidance and sparring. Sounds like Kevin fucked up and didnt know how to set up a camp, Nick waited too long and then dumped him for Cesar (who himself had a bad record of taking care of his fighters in this way) so Nick was stuck kicking and punching heavy bags and blue belts bc, as usual, no one wants to travel to Norcal to train with him. He does the same shit with the same people and expects different results. I dont get it. The 209 represent thing really ruined his true potential.

From the starting half-assed spinning shit thrown by Nick, we could see that Nick Diaz wasn't in his usual Triathlon fitness level for this fight.

That being said, Nick stood in there and banged with Robbie Lawler, and Robbie complied...

Nick was visibly far removed from his prime, but showed all the heart of old, till he was out of breath and battered and bleeding.

Thank you Nick Diaz. Me and the boys got together for this. Been a while, especially with covid bs...

We were hyped, and we still are.
209. Diaz brothers are great

From the starting half-assed spinning shit thrown by Nick, we could see that Nick Diaz wasn't in his usual Triathlon fitness level for this fight.

That being said, Nick stood in there and banged with Robbie Lawler, and Robbie complied...

Nick was visibly far removed from his prime, but showed all the heart of old, till he was out of breath and battered and bleeding.

Thank you Nick Diaz. Me and the boys got together for this. Been a while, especially with covid bs...

We were hyped, and we still are.
"But showed all the heart of old"....until he quit in R2.

Back