That’s it, I am DONE with Mountain Dew!

the stuff tastes like it was made to be flat anyways. Of all the popular sodas, easily the worst.
I have never tried Mountain Dew.
can anyone describe? What is the appeal?

I do quite like energy drinks like Monster / Red Bull (too pricey) / Volt / etc.

Luckily for me I like food too much lol.
I have come to accept that there is no free lunch and no magic pills.

(Though some very effective injections and some useful and enjoyable pills, but no magic)

Any diet craze that has people magically losing tons of weight is going to be followed by something horrible.

Cancer
fucking facial paralysis
anal leakage*
(*literally this actually happened with olestra, a diet craze around 20 years ago)

@Official, why?
Did you try naming a new drink, and they turned it down?

I have come to accept that there is no free lunch and no magic pills.

(Though some very effective injections and some useful and enjoyable pills, but no magic)

Any diet craze that has people magically losing tons of weight is going to be followed by something horrible.

Cancer
fucking facial paralysis
anal leakage*
(*literally this actually happened with olestra, a diet craze around 20 years ago)
Sounds tasty lmao

Loved it the 80s as a kid but it hasn't tasted the same since early 90s . It's to syrupy now but in 80s was my favorite soft drink. Not sure my tastes just chsnged or their ingredients did.

Mountain dew is very bad for your health somehow even worse than regular soda in sugar and caffeine. As an occasional soda drinker I just drink coke and barqs haven't touched dew for years.

Guys, up to you how you live your life.....but as you get older this is the worst shit you can put in your body. 58 Carbs, 58 Grams of sugar in one sitting. That shit is a recipe for the diabeetus. Causes insane glucose spikes in the blood.

Can anyone explain what flavor Mountain Dew original is supposed to be? I've probably had 5 in the past 20 years then I bought a 12pack because there was a sale, and I have regretted it ever since.

I like their energy drinks and LiveWire though, but I still only have them about 1ce a year. Wayyy too much sugar.

Guys, up to you how you live your life.....but as you get older this is the worst shit you can put in your body. 58 Carbs, 58 Grams of sugar in one sitting. That shit is a recipe for the diabeetus. Causes insane glucose spikes in the blood.

Yeah but it's that spike that gets you to jump on a paraglider and live extreme!

Back