That divorce really took its toll on Brad Pitt, dude looks like a corpse

He looks thinner, but it could be for a role. Some of you are comparing that to pictures of him in movies with more weight, makeup, hair dye, filters, etc.
He doesn't look bad at all.

From 2015:

brad-pitt-beard-08apr15-08.jpg

Six kids and a bat shit crazy lady will do that.

He also quit drinking which means weight loss and at his age that'll add a few years to the face.

Recent pic.

He looks thin, but that's it.
1280_Brad_Pitt_150417-LP009-EXCL_Coleman-Rayner_EMBED.jpg

Dude can't stay looking like Achilles forever.

6b77305490428506854ce1596bdab798--brad-bitt-brad-pitt-troy.jpg

JGeFuq0lbvtl.jpg

tenor.gif

of course he is going to look much better since he is slowly getting over that heart break and probably eating more he also has a Tan in this new pic you posted making him look healthier

But this was him at age 52 for the movie fury he was buff like in Troy
87633e02b558e49f208b0e1a62ab2621--brad-pitt-fury-real-man.jpg

Brad's hairline is fuller than Gosling's who is 20 years younger.

Also you can see that Gosling is not really handsome, compared to brad you can see that Goslings face is too narrow and his eyes are offset, a 53 year old Brad Pitt makes Gosling look dorky now imagine a 35 year old pitt standing next to Gosling?

Gosling is the guy who has to really fix himself up to look good looking, Pitt is just a genetic good looking dude, square jawline, facial symmetry

brad+pitt.jpg

ryan_gosling_091316_la_la_land_3c.jpg

Also you can see that Gosling is not really handsome, compared to brad you can see that Goslings face is too narrow and his eyes are offset, a 53 year old Brad Pitt makes Gosling look dorky now imagine a 35 year old pitt standing next to Gosling?

Gosling is the guy who has to really fix himself up to look good looking, Pitt is just a genetic good looking dude, square jawline, facial symmetry

brad+pitt.jpg

ryan_gosling_091316_la_la_land_3c.jpg
they're not even in the same league, but Gosling has intangibles that add to his appeal. But yeah, on physical appearance alone he can't compare. lol just look at the differnce in their jaws.

they're not even in the same league, but Gosling has intangibles that add to his appeal. But yeah, on physical appearance alone he can't compare. lol just look at the differnce in their jaws.

Gosling is the modern day young version of Nic Cage, the unconventional heartthrob
Valley-Girl-1983-Movie-600x338.jpg

Selena totally wants it. You can tell he's at that moment in the conversation where he is thinking "Man, this bimbo has no idea what I am talking about."

38A38D2600000578-3799660-image-a-2_1474442775191.jpg

Selena totally wants it. You can tell he's at that moment in the conversation where he is thinking "Man, this bimbo has no idea what I am talking about."

38A38D2600000578-3799660-image-a-2_1474442775191.jpg

It must be really nice to have women falling all over themselves over you.

It must be really nice to have women falling all over themselves over you.

No homo, but can you blame them? He's a good looking dude, can't hate him for that. Plus, the guy is a hell of an actor, plays in great roles, gives to charity and is known to be one of the nicer dudes in the business.

brad-pitt-pompadour-hairstyle-2014.jpg

No homo, but can you blame them? He's a good looking dude, can't hate him for that. Plus, the guy is a hell of an actor, plays in great roles, gives to charity and is known to be one of the nicer dudes in the business.

Everyone loves the dude; I don't think I've heard of anyone else like that.

I wonder if it's led him into a lot of shitty relationships, you'd pretty much have to be a sociopath to think you're on his level and approach him.

Robert Redford was the Brad Pitt of his day
brad_pitt_robert_redford.jpg

Brad Pitt with his father
robert-redford-brad-pitt-spy-game-2001-BPHBJT.jpg

Johnny Depp was one of those guys who looked handsome into his 40s, but then aged quickly once he hit his 50s, and started dating Amber Heard
giphy.gif

Johnny-in-Chocolat-johnny-depp-4778812-500-283.jpg

johnny-depp-cry-baby.jpg

Pitt still looks damn good for a man in his 50s. Its his good buddy George Clooney who I think has aged badly, especially since he became a father. Dude looks like a damn walking corpse now and he's only 2 years older than Bradolf.

43678_A2400000578-0-image-a-2_1503262153198.jpg

Back