That Knight Kid Trying to Wrestle Last Night Had NO HANDS

turbotime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm making this a series for you youngsters. How pathetic was that, he looked like every meth addict who has never boxed a day in their life after missing a takedown.

Even though no one really cares how good a wrestler is and in all honesty the wrestling aspect is boring as fuck ESPECIALLY when it's only because they can't throw hands.

It was fun to see GSP wrestle because no one could stop it even if they were greater wrestlers, plus GSP was a karate kid.

Knight was jabbed to death lmao And people say boxing is easy? 3 jabs and Knight had no soul.

Knight made him look like Wright.

the-jab-o.gif

<{clintugh}>

I'm making this a series for you youngsters. How pathetic was that, he looked like every meth addict who has never boxed a day in their life after missing a takedown.

Even though no one really cares how good a wrestler is and in all honesty the wrestling aspect is boring as fuck ESPECIALLY when it's only because they can't throw hands.

It was fun to see GSP wrestle because no one could stop it even if they were greater wrestlers, plus GSP was a karate kid.

Knight was jabbed to death lmao And people say boxing is easy? 3 jabs and Knight had no soul.

What did he have? Like hooks or something? Is that allowed in the unified rules? Was he in I Know What You Did Last Summer?
Or maybe it was just a pair of bloody stumps like in Total Recall?

wtf dude, Knight fought a smart fight, tried to get Benitez on the ground like he should, Benitez just was the better man.. he was supposed to have the advantage on the feet anyway..

wtf dude, Knight fought a smart fight, tried to get Benitez on the ground like he should, Benitez just was the better man.. he was supposed to have the advantage on the feet anyway..
Yeah but what is plan B? walk around eating jabs?

Yeah but what is plan B? walk around eating jabs?
plan B was to stand and bang, Benitez didn't wanted any of that tho, he is a technical striker, Knight probably didn't know he would be that slower, props to Benitez..

He had a really bad night. For whatever reason, that wasn't him at his best.

It happens.

plan B was to stand and bang, Benitez didn't wanted any of that tho, he is a technical striker, Knight probably didn't know he would be that slower, props to Benitez..
And he didn't have the hands to stand and bang.

The funny thing is that a lot of people picked Knight to win in his fight against Lamas earlier in the year.

I was really disappointed with his performance yesterday, cause he's looked like a legit prospect so far.

It might just have been a bad showing though. It sounded like he'd underestimated Benitez beforehand.

Let's hope he can bounce back. He's young, aggressive and has had some great fights in the octagon!

It was the leg kicks that did Knight in. Knight was actually winning the striking exchanges early in the first round, however, Benitez landed a couple leg kicks and Knight's mobility went to shit fast. Dude started throwing some awkward looking punches and his takedowns went down the drain. I don't know why Benitez abandoned the leg kicks. Started favoring his jabs and 1-2s

Knight did not fight a smart fight, he thought he would go out and either starch him or throw him down and tap him easily. Instead he got pieced up when he kept going for haymakers and stuffed when he shot from far out with nonsetup.

Back