That moment when you realize you are the cause of your friends death *Video Included*

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This was one of the saddest video I have seen in a long time, if you are feint of heart I will implore you to change the channel, you wont want to watch this video. Brought me tears how the death of this gingers friend effected him. He blamed himself for the death of one of his best friends.

Last edited:
Good thing he doesnt have a soul

It's a fucking rat. I'm sitting next to a dog that is bred to hunt the fuckers.

Team nah nah nah I'm good on rats!!

Definitely Max Perlich's best work since Cliffhanger.

That's how I picture the fate of all animals released back into the wild.

Sure, just release them with no family, no shelter, no territory and in someone else's territory, and completely out of practice finding food sources.

It'll probably go fine.

That moment that you realize you fed a hawk and helped him survive.

Last edited:
That's how I picture the fate of all animals released back into the wild.

Sure, just release them with no family, no shelter, no territory and in someone else's territory, and completely out of practice finding food sources.

It'll probably go fine.

My doge would survive. He's got a great hunting instinct. He also probably lived in the wild before though.

Good thing he doesnt have a soul

First I thought you meant the rodent and was like "Huh?", then the penny dropped...

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

Sat in the car with tears running down my face. Yea, I'm laughing..

Reminds me of this one. I genuinely can't watch it, it really breaks my heart.

Had the same thing happen twice with cats, once was with a lizard I caught and released only to see our cat walking with it to feed to her kittens and then later with a dove I rescued from a storm that had deformed feet that flew directly in to the backyard of a crazy cat lady.

My hatred of cats growing up makes a lot more sense to me now. I fucking love them now but keep them inside people.

Oh Christ, it keeps getting better. This is the funniest thread in ages.

lmao these vids in this thread are hilarious. dont forget this gem.

My doge would survive. He's got a great hunting instinct. He also probably lived in the wild before though.

You really should make sure he's released back into St Mark's square though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back