That was the worst possible outcome, regardless of who you wanted to win lol

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Last time we thought we would see Belal against an elite opponent, it was Leon and he was getting brutalized until Belal got eyepoked and I believe it became a NC...

Now, we thought, finally Belal against an elite opponent...
And Burns injures his left shoulder early on leading to a decision win for Belal which in my book doesn't count.

I think he has some solid attributes and wrestling. But overall I don't think he's a real contender and is probably fringe 5. It seems like he just keeps lucking out tbh. That's just my opinion though no hate.

What do u guys think?

Belal and Burns are both boring fighters. Didn't matter who was going to win.

And they just killed any remaining interest in the card.
Just a lesson in common sense I guess

- Belal is solid as hell. A perennial top 5 at the moment
- Burns just beat Masvidal that looked like hell in his last few fights. Not much to build credit on
- Burns is undersized, older and has been fighting a lot lately. A lot of factors painted him as the underdog

I'm sick of hearing about the guy. he's the MMA version of sominex, but he's good at playing the victim when he doesn't get his title shot, and he's managed to stay in the conversation. So just give him a title shot, he'll probably get beat, and hopefully that'll be the end of it. It'll take about 6 months, and done.

What I saw tonight, Leon works him again easy barring a freak eye poke or injury like tonight

No BS. I fell asleep while watching him. I even went to get an ice coffee from the drive thru to stay up.

No it wasnt.

That's Belal's style. That is what he does. If you couldnt see this as a possibility,then pay attention to whats going on.

Back