That's f***in' illegal (Feat. Stephens, Emmett & McGregor)

Except he didn’t get kneed in the head, but the rest is hilarious.

Not even remotely funny.
Shertards.
Also, McGregor slaps the shit out of these guys.

Except he didn’t get kneed in the head, but the rest is hilarious.

jamie-foxx-ray-charles.jpg

Unfortunately this is the truth. He's even had his bad calls saved by big john in the past. too bad john couldn't be there Saturday

It's worse than that.

“Dan Miragliotta came in the back (before the fight). He said this is the new unified rules,” Stephens said. “He said that if two hands are down, you can lift one hand up to knee. If he’s on his knees, and one hand is up, it’s okay to throw a knee.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...tephens-misunderstood-rules-faber-blasts-cruz

Maybe Stephens is trying to cover his ass, IDK. With Dan's history of being a shit ref....

It's worse than that.

“Dan Miragliotta came in the back (before the fight). He said this is the new unified rules,” Stephens said. “He said that if two hands are down, you can lift one hand up to knee. If he’s on his knees, and one hand is up, it’s okay to throw a knee.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...tephens-misunderstood-rules-faber-blasts-cruz

Maybe Stephens is trying to cover his ass, IDK. With Dan's history of being a shit ref....
Hard to trust Jeremy there, I agree with Ariel when he says that Jeremy is probably confused. But wouldn't be shocked if true.

Dan is soooo hesitant in there as a ref, he gets caught in the moment way too often. It's a really tough job and I'd probably lose sleep if I was him right now. To fuck up somebodys career is bad enough... but to know Emmett has orbital fractures and can't feel his face on top of having to swallow that loss? Man. I'd be sending him fucking flowers or something.

Even it were that.. under the rules, it's still illegal then.

Thus the "stupid idea" part. I really think Dan should be punished in some way. He seems to be inept.

Being an idiot while painting a wall is one thing. This dude is there to protect both fighters.

Back