The 2 greatest trash talkers Sonnen and McG are 2 tap machines?

Fedor_Silva

Chicken hunter / mdfc fat champ
@Green
Reaction score
Both have a big mouth, and a small Heart. On adversity, they give you the back and pray for the interruption. Sonnen Just did It again...disgusting!

Had a feeling this thread was coming, but they put it upon themselves. Although I would say putting Conor with Chael is a bit of a reach outside the trash talk, Conor is the more accomplished fighter.

Actions speak louder than words....?

Cunner is more of an embarrassment...

Had a feeling this thread was coming, but they put it upon themselves. Although I would say putting Conor with Chael is a bit of a reach outside the trash talk, Conor is the more accomplished fighter.

For sure. McG is by far the better fighter, and he goes further than Chael also. Chael Just cant taken a punch...

Big mouth = tiny heart

The general bully situation

At this point Chael is just trying to make rent. Conor on the other hand...

I kid

They both are snake oil salesman but at least Conor won a big fight when Sonnen loses each time.
They are like shameless television preachers who promise to deliver their followers, then disappoint and them hook them in all over again with their talk. Bragging and bravado are very important to impotent people. Those who have some type of confidence are more impressed with actions that braggarts and will dismiss them each time.

Lmao, all your """favorite""" fighters are the current champs except Khabib

they are the 2 mma personalities I cant stand.

At least Conor has a great left hand. Sonnen has the public fondly looking at him like ya do the village dunce.

Lmao, all your """favorite""" fighters are the current champs except Khabib

Lol I was a fan of Robert, Max, Conor, and DC before they became the Champs, and I didn't know the divisions had more than one Champ. Last I checked Marlon isn't the Champ yet, neither is Kevin Lee.

I've been almost religiously following MMA ever since I discovered it 2 years ago. Aside from TJ Dillishaw, Cody Garbrandt, and Tyron Woodley I was a fan of each Champion before they became Champion.

I'm allowed to like more than one fighter no? Just because my account name is Conor based doesn't mean I can't like Max Holloway, or DC just as much.

Sonnen fought Fedor at HW. Conor became rich fighting midgets like Dennis, Aldo, Brimage. He lost to a guy that has 10 losses and smokes weed everyday and when he faced an athlete his size he got humiliated

Back