The 2018 Hurricane Season (PBP): Cat-4 Hurricane Michael leaving a trail of destruction in Florida

So, power and cable were restored Monday night, but there's so many areas without power. Flooding is still going out to the west.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the owners wanted to "ride it out" until the last minute, and then high tail it out of there when shit got real and left the dogs behind, still locked in their cages.

Last edited:
Last edited:
We just got 40cm of snow the other day and i hate it. But im so glad i dont have to deal with this type of storm.

Sherbros in Florida check list:

@Undying Poster
@m52nickerson (Tampa)
@ISIS in blackface (Clearwater)
@Swing (Evacuated to DC)
@cottagecheesefan (Miami)
@Kafir-kun (Broward)
@Staph infection (Cape Coral)
@Peloquin
@Jackie Blue
@west42 (Ft. Lauderdale)
@SongXIII (Jacksonville)
@AlexDB9 (Palm Beach)
@44nutman (Orlando)
@Augustus Caesar (Ft. Lauderdale)
@7437 (Lakeland)
@Gandhi (Orlando)
@The Higher Power (Jacksonville)
@MassDistortion (Tampa)
@Rematch (Casselberry)
@faustian (Broward)

I'm in Florida, but I won't say where.

Sherbros in Florida check list:

@Undying Poster
@m52nickerson (Tampa)
@ISIS in blackface (Clearwater)
@Swing (Evacuated to DC)
@cottagecheesefan (Miami)
@Kafir-kun (Broward)
@Staph infection (Cape Coral)
@Peloquin
@Jackie Blue
@west42 (Ft. Lauderdale)
@SongXIII (Jacksonville)
@AlexDB9 (Palm Beach)
@44nutman (Orlando)
@Augustus Caesar (Ft. Lauderdale)
@7437 (Lakeland)
@Gandhi (Orlando)
@The Higher Power (Jacksonville)
@MassDistortion (Tampa)
@Rematch (Casselberry)
@faustian (Broward)

Good look. I actually got an email from work early this morning about Michael, and had not heard of it forming prior.

No one i know has even mentioned it.

Good look. I actually got an email from work early this morning about Michael, and had not heard of it forming prior.

No one i know has even mentioned it.

Really? I've known about it for a while.

Honestly it's pretty fucked up that the hurricane formed and will hit Florida as a Cat 4 in just 3 days. Insane. I hope they're as ready as they can be over there.

Really? I've known about it for a while.

yea, I had not seen it on the news until last night after I got email from work. I also havent heard any of my family, friends, or coworkers talk about it. Really weird, especially since it seems quite strong, and large. I am going to pay close attention today to see if I need to scramble for last minute supplies. Thankfully (for me), it is hitting the gulf coast, so hopefully it will diminish by the time it gets to me.

Although, both Irma and Matthew changed their courses pretty readily, so still might get fucked some.

This gentleman is live covering this hurricane. And will be going throughout the whole thing. This looks grim yall... hope no one is still there. Saying this could become a cat 5 by landfall. And it's due to hit at 1pm est

To all brothers in its path, stay safe.

Back