Media The All Natty Goat looking absurdly SW0L, heavyweights officially s#!$ing their pants

There's a reason this is the Godfather of MMA.

3c1668bae402a809e3f6c67de105e014.jpg
What was Lee’s record in sanctioned promotions? He was a TV fighter.

For a title he has to make 185,but yea.

this is crazy.
yeah that's what I meant : 186 normally and 185 title. I actually forgot he is supposed to be in the title-fight next time.
I mean he is very lean but he must be 220 to 225lbs or something there. Dude looks big.

yeah that's what I meant : 186 normally and 185 title. I actually forgot he is supposed to be in the title-fight next time.
I mean he is very lean but he must be 220 to 225lbs or something there. Dude looks big.

He's 236 or 240 pounds or something like that I believe. There was a video of him getting on the scale.

How the fuck is this cunt a MW?

Jesus Christ
That is a question that hopefully will be answered in some form in 2020. Is it not obvious what is going on here? Regardless, I would love to see him tko Adeysanya with punches.
view

That is a question that hopefully will be answered in some form in 2020. Is it not obvious what is going on here? Regardless, I would love to see him tko Adeysanya with punches.
view

He dyed his hair?

As much as I love me some Natty Costa, he's going to learn a hard lesson when a certain Anthony Johnson comes knocking.

#2021Rumble4.0

Nah Costa is going to KO old man Rumble.

I’ve gotta get my hands on some of this all natural shit I keep reading about

Sherdog and their fascination with muscles. We all seen the whole Reem charade, it's comical.

Back