Media The All Natty Goat looking absurdly SW0L, heavyweights officially s#!$ing their pants

There's a reason this is the Godfather of MMA.

3c1668bae402a809e3f6c67de105e014.jpg

Not this.

Brock-Lesnar-WWE.jpg
{<huh}

Costa keeps training, but cannot get a fight announcement going

Costa is natty that is not a question. If you think he does steroids YOU ARE WRONG, period.

tenor.gif

This guy one-shotted Glover with a 75% punch.......he'll likely decapitate Costa. Real talk.

When they fight Costa will beat his ass and RNC AJ. Costa is 29 and AJ is 36, if they do fight it won't be until 2 or 3 years from now. AJ's time will be over.

Looks like he was slowing down there at the end. Izzy is going to snipe that dude.

He is CLEAAAAARRRLLYYYY on steroids

Not the best punching right here to be honest

Costa got hit by few good jabs by Uriah Hall, but short Kelvin also managed to tag Israel with good shots. I am very interested for this match. I hope Costa keeps his winstreak against USADA rolling.

God please let him leave Izzy out cold on the mat. Stiff. Twitching.

WAR COSTA.

I doubt heavyweights are scared of someone who can't get clean KO's two weight classes below.

If u guys think Izzy will just stand there with his back against the cage and let Costa tee off on his ribs like romero did, you are in for a very rude awakening lmao

So funny how many fangirls fap over Costa...

Afedanya is gonna clown this roidface.

Gonna be some funny when a "skinny little girl" is gonna beat the shit out of a big, roided out HW pretending to be a MW.

Cant wait to see the fangirls here backtrack when Izzy smokes his fool.

Israel has grown on me and he fucking fights often

However, I still think this beast mauls him

Back