The American Gun Rights Thread Vol. 4

So far the year-round nice weather offsets it.

Where you at?

Yeah I read ya. The year round weather in So Cal was awesome. Like they say, life's less about solutions and more about trade-offs. Moved out to the South East.

Big daddy says you’re not allowed to have any guns if you are a crazed reefer addict, but guns and whiskey are just fine no problems there. Fuck that noise.

Actually reading the artical I don't have a problem with taking this guys guns. He is bat shit crazy. What does need to change is the ability to keep this guy in the hospital because he is in fact bat shit crazy.

The potential for abuse is certainly there with this and that's something that needs to be watched.

The 21 thing is bull shit so some parts of the law should go.

Actually reading the artical I don't have a problem with taking this guys guns. He is bat shit crazy. What does need to change is the ability to keep this guy in the hospital because he is in fact bat shit crazy.

The potential for abuse is certainly there with this and that's something that needs to be watched.

The 21 thing is bull shit so some parts of the law should go.
I’ve said for years if they ever get mental evaluations as criteria for gun ownership, you know who will end up in charge of the evaluations

I’ve said for years if they ever get mental evaluations as criteria for gun ownership, you know who will end up in charge of the evaluations

There is potential for that but the way the artical explained this the only problem is I think the state should have to give free legal council to the person.

probably the most entertaining fella on youtube ..i would love to have his range

I have the P320 compact carry. No red dot but getting ready to switch out the sights. I'm thinking about going with the Tridium Big Dot from XS. I've put at least 1k rounds through it now at my local range. Only trouble I've had with it was when I tried to run steel casings through it.

Back