Television The Anime and Manga Thread: v44 (RIP Kentaro Miura)

I saw an article saying Sunrise spin off (Gundam makers) is making a new robot cartoon. The robot didn't look cool.

A Youtuber called Mrcheese did a long retrospective on the entire Getter Robo franchise.

The Naruto Kai makes the show 10X better. It honestly amazed me how much better the show was watching the Kai version. They don't just remove the fillers. Naruto also has an issue were they reminisce about the same thing 40+ times throughout the whole series and a lot of that is also cut out.

Started watching some over the newer Anime to come out some hit and misses.

The hidden dungeon only I can enter was ok. I'm not into all that perverted stuff when it gets to heavy handed and in this show it's pretty much how the characters levels up so I dropped it.

So I'm a spider is pretty good. Very similar to I got reincarnated as a slime but different. I'm enjoying it.

High rise invasion was really good.
Pretty sure I kept watching that Dungeon anime. The amount of anime out there where it’s like a living RPG is weird.

Latest Mercenary Enrollment, setting up the next arc.

And the last season (that aired) of Hajime no Ippo is not willing to run properly on Crunchyroll. The video keeps freezing every minute or so but the audio runs just fine. The workarounds I looked up online haven't helped so I may just open a ticket with them.

One Piece, Naruto, Jujutsu Kaisen, everything else on that app I watch runs just fine.

Latest Mercenary Enrollment, setting up the next arc.
Looks like the MC's initial "rescue" was no coincidence. Given that the engagement happened before the rescue there's no way that wasn't planned by somebody up the chain.

This season
86 <-- this is probably the best new show so far
combatants will be dispatched <-- funniest so far from the guy that created Konosuba
Dynazenon <-- good old kaiju fun
vivy flourite eye's song <-- good
shadows house <--- good creepy show

rFBhh2g.jpg

^ you damn fucking right bitch...fictional cartoon bitches... Mug Club show on this season

Nami’s time to shine I guess?

Deer lord so many characters to keep track of. Apoo fighting the world. Last chapter to keep in mind.

cimx5lx81qv61.png
I guess it's inevitable that Zeus returns to Nami, but I don't know if shes gonna get time to shine. This shit with Big Mom feels like it's gonna take away her and Ussops chance to shine.

I sort of wish Oda would have had it Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido on the roof, Kidd/Killer/Law vs Big Mom.

I guess it's inevitable that Zeus returns to Nami, but I don't know if shes gonna get time to shine. This shit with Big Mom feels like it's gonna take away her and Ussops chance to shine.

I sort of wish Oda would have had it Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido on the roof, Kidd/Killer/Law vs Big Mom.
Yeah those match ups sound better.

However, Shonen hero has to take down the big bad by himself. Even though Kaido took tons of damage from a lot of people.

Finished the first season of Kaguya-sama: love is war. Looking forward to starting the second season!

Going to watch the Demon Slayer movie in the theater this weekend! It'll be the first anime I've seen on the big screen! Can't wait to see how it feels

@heavyarms21 @Lavitz

Not sure I like where Oda went with this chapter.

I think it sets up more background for back stories. Big Mom I don't think is a true evil , think more of a warped sense of justice. Wano is now officially One Pie ces longest Arc spanning over 10% of they entire 1000 chapter tale and I think they will get back ground on Kaido yet to come as well as so many of the Clashes to be settled, unless Majority of the fights get off screened resolutions this ARC won't be done till next Summer.

Latest Chapter of Legend of the Northern Blade is out. More set up for a Demonic 3rd Party Sect that Jin Mu Won will have to worry about . He has overcome to Martial Arts alliance that betrayed his father , the Silent Night who his father spent his whole life battling and the dubious demonic sect that is going into deplorable dark arts to gain strength.

I think this is potentially 100 chapters down the line but I think the Silent Night will eventually become more of an Ally as Jin will be the catalyst that will force the Alliance and the Silent Night to work against the Demonic Sect.

I forgot what a giant cliffhanger Tower of God left off on. It's been almost a year, hopefully SIUs health has improved and he can continue the series soon.

It's so frustrating when a series you really like doesn't get translated for a while and then the group that picks it back up does a shit job on the translation. Sword Sheath's Child is a recent victim of this; the translation reads like a poorly edited machine translation. It's bad enough that I sort of wish it wasn't being translated at all, at least then a better group might pick it up.
Ugh, now Tales of Demons and Gods has been infected. How hard is it to have a native english speaker QC a chapter before you release it?

I forgot what a giant cliffhanger Tower of God left off on. It's been almost a year, hopefully SIUs health has improved and he can continue the series soon.
I still check every week to see if it's back. I might have to do a re-read of the series when it hits the one-year anniversary of the hiatus.

God, the amount of single season 12 episode series on Crunchyroll is too damn high

Back