The arena looks half empty/quiet

Why would you pay so much money to watch 3 fights. I never understand this. Even if you are rich it makes no sense to me. Empty arena on the prelims always, I don't get it. I've been to the UFC event live only once but I was there from the very beginning to almost the very end. The only thing I missed in the whole event was one guy knocking out the other in seconds because some fucker wanted to pass my seat and blocked the view at that moment (the whole event was decision after decision) and the other was me having to go out to catch a bus since the event was dragging on a bit too much and I didn't want to be stranded in the different city at night, i had no hotel. So I left seconds before Mirko knocked out Gonzaga, because I had to make the call to leave at some point and decided I'm going to do it when Mirko didn't look great. I left and then he knocked Gonzaga out.

I also missed that bus, was sprinting for like a mile and the driver saw me and just shrugged and kept going.

Then I found out there was another bus in 2h which I didn't see when I was booking. Otherwise I would have stayed till the end obviously.

Still pissed about all that.

ufc dying confirmed.

Back