The Bard from the Witcher

I disliked this song from the start, butt...
It grew on me. It's one of my faves now.

Joey Batey. Dude kills it in his role.

He and Cavill nerding out on Warhammer 40k in interviews is hilarious too.

I know he gets a lot of hate but I really don't mind jaskier

he can sing and hes funny, don't really understand why people don't like him
Everyone hates bards. It is tradition.

Uhh no fucking way. She's attractive but I wouldn't say she's phenomenal in the actress pool you could pick from.

I think he meant look wise only..

I have a weird thing for Tissaia… fit little thing lol

The songs were fantastic.

It's just alright.. I would like for them to explain the stuff that he drinks sometimes before certain battles.. maybe they did and i missed it. Overall, the show is just alright

They ruined all the sexy animated witch whores from the game.

In a series with epic bullshit casting, Jaskier/Dandelion while still different is one of the most decent ones

Give him little stache/beard and slighty longer hair and he's probably the best of the whole show (wich is'nt that great feat, but still)
Jaskier-Witcher-Game-and-Series-Featured-Image.jpg

Both seasons are pretty meh imo.
The second season had a pretty lame finale it was a mediocre season I think it was only disguised by all the nice scenery and sword fights.

He's entertaining but a secondary character for sure. Season 2 sucked. Season one was more entertaining. I cared about Yennefer's character in season 1. Midway through the second season I was sick of her and really sick of Ciri.

It reminded me of the show Supernatural. When Sam and Dean drove around and killed things that I'd never heard of I was entertained. It was light hearted. Then one gets locked in hell, Lucifer gets out, yadda yadda and it's not light hearted and entertaining. It got too serious and the Witcher did the same.

I like the Bard he's one of best in the show. What sucked was no toys n ass from Yennefer who has a fucking amazing rack n ass

He's entertaining but a secondary character for sure. Season 2 sucked. Season one was more entertaining. I cared about Yennefer's character in season 1. Midway through the second season I was sick of her and really sick of Ciri.

It reminded me of the show Supernatural. When Sam and Dean drove around and killed things that I'd never heard of I was entertained. It was light hearted. Then one gets locked in hell, Lucifer gets out, yadda yadda and it's not light hearted and entertaining. It got too serious and the Witcher did the same.
This season needed like 90 percent less ciri it should have focused on the witcher it was basically the yennefer and ciri show. The elves made it feel like a bootleg lord of the rings.

That whole boarman saga had shit to do with the season I don't even know why they made those episodes

The boarman is from the original short story book. It was one of the best short stories in the original book and basically a retelling of beauty and the beast with some dark and funny twists. I can see why they wanted to squeeze it in.

Thing is they completely fooked up the story and ruined it with the changes. For instance the beast and Geralt were not friends at all beforehand and Ciri was not there. Also the Beast told tales of taking in girl after girl who was scared at first then went full bite me daddy on him. Oh well, second season was trash all around.

The boarman is from the original short story book. It was one of the best short stories in the original book and basically a retelling of beauty and the beast with some dark and funny twists. I can see why they wanted to squeeze it in.

Thing is they completely fooked up the story and ruined it with the changes. For instance the beast and Geralt were not friends at all beforehand and Ciri was not there. Also the Beast told tales of taking in girl after girl who was scared at first then went full bite me daddy on him. Oh well, second season was trash all around.
The end of that episode was a rushed twist it was not built up at all the woman came out of nowhere.

The end of that episode was a rushed twist it was not built up at all the woman came out of nowhere.

Yeah the story just wasn't good for the screen. You don't get the build up and detective work Geralt goes through to finally figure out the Beast has not only been boning a Striga but he's legit on love with it. Also the whole knife throwing thing was stupid.

Burn, butcher, burn
Burn, butcher, burn
Burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn
Watch me burn all the memories of you

Back