"THE BARON" vs "MIGHTY MOUSE" Who you got?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The fight was set to happen before then fizzled out.

Who would you take in a Demetrious Johnson vs Renan Barao (34-5) at either FW or BW

IF Renan Barao could manage to cut to 125 pounds today, OR we know MM can make 135.

Who takes it?

A few years ago I'd say Barao for sure. He looked pretty awful in his last fight though, and his cardio is now suspect.

Mighty mouse ninjas Barao or Barao smothers mighty mouse due to size.

Years ago I would say Barao when he was going through everyone but he isn't the same fighter now.MM beats him.

Barao is larger but has lost to far lesser fighters.

The champion during USADA testing wins by tko 2nd round

The fight was set to happen before then fizzled out.

Who would you take in a Demetrious Johnson vs Renan Barao (34-5) at either FW or BW

IF Renan Barao could manage to cut to 125 pounds today, OR we know MM can make 135.

Who takes it?
Prime Barao probably wins, but now MM destroys him.

Mighty Mouse by what ever the fuck he wants .....
You may be right but who was the last fighter DJ beat that was close to his level?
Thats why they need TJ

I think Renan would do better than Borg did simply by core strength

You may be right but who was the last fighter DJ beat that was close to his level?
Thats why they need TJ

I think Renan would do better than Borg did simply by core strength

Id agree with that given Renan being a bigger man and being of a higher calibre fighter , however DJ did go the distance with arguably the greatest BW in mma history in Dominick Cruz ( That was over 6 years ago but that experience with such a highly skilled fighter sharpens up your skills for future opponents ) ... however Dj would of had major trouble with a prime pre TJ beating Renan.

"IF Renan Barao could manage to cut to 125"

He has a better chance against the bath tub then making 125

MM at any weight class. Renan in his prime could have given current DJ a good fight.Still, DJ is just much better everywhere imo.

knocked out 5 guys in about 30 fights. I dont think so.
Funny thing is 4/5 of those were in the first round. 2 of them have only been finished by DJ.

A sub is far more likely but DJ in a 5 rounder can for sure get a TKO.

Back