THE BATMAN v.2 (Robert Pattinson and Nicholas Hoult Screen Testing in Costume)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god no, Hell no!!!
Don't make up your mind too quickly.

download11.jpg

a-A3-P5-QE-700b.jpg

Getty-Images-1025165828-959x1280.jpg

e518e6d0aa9cd2526f35614dc00efd96.jpg

euqy99tyqy811.jpg

Don't make up your mind too quickly.

download11.jpg

a-A3-P5-QE-700b.jpg

Getty-Images-1025165828-959x1280.jpg

e518e6d0aa9cd2526f35614dc00efd96.jpg

euqy99tyqy811.jpg

LOL, I got confused, thought it was demi lavota. Yeah she is DEFINITELY hotter. Not sure about her acting though. Is she an actress too? Cause I figured she was only a singer.

I do. But I also like DC but want them to succeed. So I can't pick who I like the best in the Batman role?

I am going to do your picking. You picked robert. Nocholas doenst have that smoothness that Robert does as batman. Nocholas is more of the geeky type.

Kilmer = too much fart voice.

LOL, I got confused, thought it was demi lavota. Yeah she is DEFINITELY hotter. Not sure about her acting though. Is she an actress too? Cause I figured she was only a singer.
She's primarily an actor, but it's only natural to think she's a singer because I think she debuted in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. She's garbage in Netflix's POLAR, but no one turned in any good performances in that one. I can't really speak to her acting ability, but I'm sure she can be reined back from becoming too Eartha Kitt-like.

Kilmer = too much fart voice.

She's primarily an actor, but it's only natural to think she's a singer because I think she debuted in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. She's garbage in Netflix's POLAR, but no one turned in any good performances in that one. I can't really speak to her acting ability, but I'm sure she can be reined back from becoming too Eartha Kitt-like.

Did not know. I thought she was mainly a singer cause I have never seen her in movie. I was going to watch Polar but then decided not to. Is it bad?

Did not know. I thought she was mainly a singer cause I have never seen her in movie. I was going to watch Polar but then decided not to. Is it bad?
Depends on how much you like Mads Mikkelsen. It's completely beneath him. POLAR is glossy like HANNIBAL under Bryan Fuller, whose color and classiness saturate such vehicles as PUSHING DAISIES and AMERICAN GODS -- but the material is trite and fakey. It's not like stakes are very high in action pictures, but starting off with Johnny Knoxville doesn't add anything to the veracity of life. Plus it's set in Alaska so it feels small-town claustrophobic. If these aesthetics don't detract your viewing pleasure, there's enough kick and splode to put it into somewhere in the neighborhood of your lesser DIE HARD installments.

Depends on how much you like Mads Mikkelsen. It's completely beneath him. POLAR is glossy like HANNIBAL under Bryan Fuller, whose color and classiness saturate such vehicles as PUSHING DAISIES and AMERICAN GODS -- but the material is trite and fakey. It's not like stakes are very high in action pictures, but starting off with Johnny Knoxville doesn't add anything to the veracity of life. Plus it's set in Alaska so it feels small-town claustrophobic. If these aesthetics don't detract your viewing pleasure, there's enough kick and splode to put it into somewhere in the neighborhood of your lesser DIE HARD installments.

Nah, I think I will skip it. Probably will watch Hannibal when I get the chance. Only watched about 3 or 4 episodes and meant to watch more but never did. I did liked it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back