The best description I've seen of the Conor/Floyd fight, from /r/boxing

God damn boxing fans are annoying. They make everything more complex then it really is.

Floyd basically got in conors face and made him throw a ton punches because conor cant keep a high pace. The end.

Newsflash: Water is wet

Posting anything from Plebbit should be a banable offense on Sherdog.

I am the only one who thinks this is like the worse scam of all time. I am not a fan of boxing and I have seen far too many bad decisions and fixed fights but this one was one of the worst. No 8 counts, what the fuck, never mind wobbly legs, I have seen fights where fighters would get two 8 counts per round for several rounds in a row. These are both professionals hitting with pillows so don't say anything about fighter safety.

The best indicator that it was fixed was the scoring, one round for McGregor give me a fucking break....

same shit

upload_2017-8-27_23-9-4.jpeg
th

There's literally a May/Mac forum, and this forum is flooded with May shit. GTFO. Mods are trash rn.

Here's the thing; Everyone knew this is exactly how it would play out.

Yup Connie got played. They usually do. Floyd is a genius in the ring.

I am the only one who thinks this is like the worse scam of all time. I am not a fan of boxing and I have seen far too many bad decisions and fixed fights but this one was one of the worst. No 8 counts, what the fuck, never mind wobbly legs, I have seen fights where fighters would get two 8 counts per round for several rounds in a row. These are both professionals hitting with pillows so don't say anything about fighter safety.

The best indicator that it was fixed was the scoring, one round for McGregor give me a fucking break....

Conor could have taken a knee at any time for a 8 second break. All he had to do was take a knee in the 10th and it would have gone on longer. He was so rocked that he couldn't think to kneel down. His brain wasn't working right and he was back peddling with his hands down. It was over, just accept it.

good read, thanks for sharing ts

I am the only one who thinks this is like the worse scam of all time. I am not a fan of boxing...

Yes. It was a robbery. Remember what Floyd wore into the ring? You were set-up to get robbed by believing McGregor had a chance. Worst of all, McGs performance was awful. He was supposed to reinvent boxing, remember? AND KO Mayweather, remember THAT? Now boxing isn't his sport--he is a mixed martial artist BUT he wins most of his fights by punching MMA fighters in the head. Problem is he can't punch very well against a skilled opponent AND has no defence AND has no stamina AND has no heart. But he has been hyped up to be more than he is by MMA promoters--Mayweather saw an opportunity and cashed in on it. MMA fans think McG did well when McG wasn't even fighting for a win, he was fighting for a moral victory. He lied to his fans in the post-fight interviews to stay in character and to keep the promotion going.

You got robbed by a liar. McGregor lies so much he doesn't care what the truth is anymore.

Know who the Father of Lies is? Google it and find out.

Newsflash: Water is wet

Posting anything from Plebbit should be a banable offense on Sherdog.
Why? Because this was a good post that picked apart an MMA fighter turned "boxer" for a night?

8 counts were not allowed for this fight bro.

Back