The best pizza according to Joe Rogan

i heard anchovies taste like cum. no wonder rogan likes them.

but it would be cool to eat a pizza with him and elon, maybe some cannabis too

Yeah that is outright terrible. Good pizza doesn’t need a bunch of toppings. Get quality ingredients and do it properly. A thin crust or Brooklyn style pie is all I need to be happy.

Here’s a pie from a new solid pizza joint down the street from my house. Half grandma half Brooklyn style. So good

IMG-2463.jpg

I love Extra cheese, pineapple, Canadian bacon. I detest eating Anchovies, smelt, and sardines, an other tiny fish with fire of 1000 sun's. No clue as to why folks would like on pizza . I know not 1 person that likes it
. So much else to put on pizza.

If there's a more horrific topping for pizza than fruit, I don't wanna know about it.
Apparently, some Swedes put banana on pizza
banana-pizza.jpeg

....it's not that complicated.

Good sea food pizza is fantastic.
Having to take the mussels out of the shell seems contrary to the code of pizza ethics; similar to golf "eat it as it lies". And there is context. A twenty-something dude who didn't know he had ordered seafood pizza, had never heard of such a thing, and while not stinking drunk, had probably had a few beers.

Having to take the mussels out of the shell seems contrary to the code of pizza ethics; similar to golf "eat it as it lies". And there is context. A twenty-something dude who didn't know he had ordered seafood pizza, had never heard of such a thing, and while not stinking drunk, had probably had a few beers.

I suppose knowledge is one of those things where somethings seem obvious to some and not others, but isn't frutti di mare pretty universal?

Not gonna lie, all the pizza I've had in Italy was just okay. Nothing special at all.

I suppose knowledge is one of those things where somethings seem obvious to some and not others, but isn't frutti di mare pretty universal?

Not gonna lie, all the pizza I've had in Italy was just okay. Nothing special at all.
In hindsight it seems we should have figured that one out, but my memories of the selection process are not that clear, it could have just been that guy just pointing at the menu- I don't think we polled the table to think things through. It was a "it's pizza, how bad (or weird) could it be?" kind of thing. And I absolutely agree with you about the quality of the pizza. The other food I had there was fantastic though.

Anchovies sure. It’s not my favorite, but up there. Not pretty but I like the contrast of salt & cheese.
images

Pineapple is like ketchup on eggs.
Nope.

Tried anchovy pizza before, their saltiness was overpowering. Could definitely see pineapple balancing them out.

....it's not that complicated.

Good sea food pizza is fantastic.
maybe Lobster, grilled Calamari, Grilled shrimp that would work on pizza. For love of God why put anchovies one of worst tasting fish on pizza

I'm Chicago they have Smelt pizzas during season . It's fucking disgusting. I cant

maybe Lobster, grilled Calamari, Grilled shrimp that would work on pizza. For love of God why put anchovies one of worst tasting fish on pizza

I'm Chicago they have Smelt pizzas during season . It's fucking disgusting. I cant

Those other 3 ain’t fish.

Seems that Detroit style pizza is where it's at.

We just call that shit square or deep-dish

I had never even heard the term Detroit style in my life until a few years ago in some commercial and I'm in my 40s. It's weird to me whenever I hear it or see it in writing.

That said you are correct and jets and buddy's both beat anything anyone else is making.

Back