Shoop The Bigwaverider Shoopamania Classic V2 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread!

Brotha @Myrddin Wild v @Otto! In the finals would be insane imo but i know there are some seriously gifted shoopers round these parts so this should be a good one! Cant w8 to see final results
Thank You Brother Danny~
ZeGfj8H.jpg

Gonna trow teh fook down & let teh streets flow wit teh blood of teh disbelieverz!!! :cool:?1?:cool:

B4kwW5q.jpg

How you been bruv?
We been takin advantage of that sweet pre-spring weather where it starts warming up... yet it's before teh mosquitoez come out. I expect you won't be missing teh snow any time soon... ;)

I use Premiere Pro for video stuff and Photoshop for making gifs.

There are tons of free video editing apps and software out there and it's just about what works for you, best to just Google 'best free video editing apps/software 2024' and try a few out to find one that you like.

I know Davinci Resolve has a free version that a few people use here and it comes highly recommended. I've also seen people recommending an online based video editor called Clipchamp but I don't have any experience using it, maybe check it out though.

For making gifs there is a free program called GIMP (similar to Photoshop) that has a lot of photo editing features as well as the ability to make gifs. I used it before I got into Photoshop and it's a good program, lots of tutorials on Youtube too to help you out.

Ezgif is a free online based gif editor and lets you convert video into gifs.

If you go down the Photoshop route I can help you out with that and don't hesitate to PM me and I can help get you going. My experience is mostly with Adobe software, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.

If you are looking to use your phone then Picsart comes highly recommended and there are people here that swear by it and some even make gifs with it. Youtube has lots of good tutorials for it too.
Cyberlink PowerDirector for the video part and Photoshop for the gif.

Lots of good suggestions from Arqueto

I tried Premiere Pro recently but found that a lot of the tools I use the most were hidden behind extra clicks. Although that's prolly a question of getting used to a new environment. The great thing about Premiere is that you can really customize the workspace like Photoshop.

PowerDirector is legit really good. It's not something I hear people use very often but it's super user friendly. If you've ever used Windows Movie Maker back in the day it feels very familar except you have all the pro features

Davince Resolve was another great suggestion. Probably the most complete video editor you can use if you're looking for something free and aren't someone who sails the high seas. ;)
Thanks, lads. I’ll see how far my Attention Deficit will take me. 👍🏼🤓

Last edited:
Brotha @Myrddin Wild v @Otto! In the finals would be insane imo but i know there are some seriously gifted shoopers round these parts so this should be a good one! Cant w8 to see final results
I’ve been drinking secret juice and hiding under my bed whenever the USADA shoop inspectors come around, so I’m ready!

Thank You Brother Danny~
ZeGfj8H.jpg

Gonna trow teh fook down & let teh streets flow wit teh blood of teh disbelieverz!!! :cool:?1?:cool:

B4kwW5q.jpg

How you been bruv?
We been takin advantage of that sweet pre-spring weather where it starts warming up... yet it's before teh mosquitoez come out. I expect you won't be missing teh snow any time soon... ;)
Nah am more than glad it's gone. April is rain all month it always seems. Been raining past 3 days now but the good stuff is nigh!

Just noticed that as soon as @Siver! joined, the participants fell off. His skills are making people duck the contest imo...

I've had a lot of emails asking me to reconsider my entry and let some of the other so-called 'shoopers' have a turn for once, but I said no.

My reign of terror is not over yet, and some say it hasn't started.

Last edited:
Back