'The bitter truth about fructose alarmism' - Alan Aragon

troublemaker.jpg

You revived an old thread just to ask a question that could have been answered had you actually read the whole thread and not just the last page. Shame on you.

You missed what was really going on here...

Sadly, Brian and I made peace about 20 minutes before he got banned. He actually wished me luck with my training, and I was looking forward to talking to him again. Then, the shit hit teh fan.

You missed what was really going on here...

Sadly, Brian and I made peace about 20 minutes before he got banned. He actually wished me luck with my training, and I was looking forward to talking to him again. Then, the shit hit teh fan.

How could I miss what was going on? The poster asked who Brian Godsen was., unless that was sarcasm. I never personally spoke to him, but I knew WHO he was because I read this entire thread. I didn't know who he was either before then. Now I know he was a dude from the S&P forums who was apparently popular over there, but not so much here.

Okay. Makes more sense now, but sometimes sarcasm is hard to read on here. Especially if you don't know the posters. It's easier to see it when someone like Idriscky or X-Moker posts. >: )

Back