The BMF lineage is going well so far

Masvidal
Gaethje
Holloway

TBH Masvidal is maybe the one who deserve it the least, i would have put Poirier instead, yeah, Poirier is definitely missing

Who will be next?

The major problem of that BMF belt is that it's almost only for LW fighters or for WW/FW if they dare to move up/down to LW to take the belt
Chandler needs a chance to fight for it

Conor is the opposite of a BMF

How quick people forget. Conor wanted to fight anyone anywhere and he did. Fighters pulled out against him, he said bring me whoever you got, he even changed weight last minute just to accommodate the step in fighter. He’s also given us some of the most iconic fights and moments, the most bmf moments. Oh and by the way he already outclassed the current BMF with ease. So yes, conor IS BMF.

Masvidal
Gaethje
Holloway

TBH Masvidal is maybe the one who deserve it the least, i would have put Poirier instead, yeah, Poirier is definitely missing

Who will be next?

The major problem of that BMF belt is that it's almost only for LW fighters or for WW/FW if they dare to move up/down to LW to take the belt
Doesn't lineage imply a direct path from the first fight for the belt. Basically, the current holder must beat the previous holder to be part of the lineage.

So it would go like this:

Masvidal ----> Usman -----> Leon

Currently, Leon is the lineal BMF title holder.

Max is the disputed BMF Champ and needs to unify with Leon to become the undisputed and lineal BMF Champion of theee WORLD, BROTHA!

[<taker1}<You11><smellit>

All of those guys including the ones who fought for the BMF title are all savage killers.

Masvidal
Gaethje
Holloway

Who will be next?

we all know that Sakuraba and Bj Penn are way more badass than any of these guys. but still all of them great in their own way,just levels to this shit

It's a bullshit belt. It should just be known as the you are getting PPV points too belt. Some guys might not be able to be the champ but they can still sell a card and event. Honestly I never watched a Justin that was a stinker. He isn't hard to figure out but he is always exciting.

I agree it's a bullshit belt too, though all of the BMF title fights I've seen have been absolute bangers so in the end i'm ok with it.

How quick people forget. Conor wanted to fight anyone anywhere and he did. Fighters pulled out against him, he said bring me whoever you got, he even changed weight last minute just to accommodate the step in fighter. He’s also given us some of the most iconic fights and moments, the most bmf moments. Oh and by the way he already outclassed the current BMF with ease. So yes, conor IS BMF.
Conor says alot of things about fighting alot of different people. He fights on Twitter now

And he switched weights for an opponent he hand picked, there were other people he could of fought at 155, but he chose Nate. Then he lost and complained about the size difference. Not very BMF

Masvidal
Gaethje
Holloway

Who will be next?

Masvidal definitely doesn't deserve it, maybe a cell though

Masvidal
Gaethje
Holloway

Who will be next?

The lineal BMF Champion is Leon Edwards though.

Masvidal
Gaethje
Holloway

Who will be next?

Don't worry - the UFC will be considering a BMF belt for every division if we keep talking about it.

Doesn't lineage imply a direct path from the first fight for the belt. Basically, the current holder must beat the previous holder to be part of the lineage.

So it would go like this:

Masvidal ----> Usman -----> Leon

Currently, Leon is the lineal BMF title holder.

Max is the disputed BMF Champ and needs to unify with Leon to become the undisputed and lineal BMF Champion of theee WORLD, BROTHA!

[<taker1}<You11><smellit>
Came here to write this. Glad to see at least one other person living in BMF reality.

<RomeroSalute>

Back