The BMF lineage is going well so far

Imagine if Topuria dethrones Max. Then OMalley stuns Ilya. And Sean drops the belt to returning Mighty Mouse.

Ladies and gents. Your bmf champion. Demetrius Mighty Mouse Johnson.

All things in balance. As they should be.

How quick people forget. Conor wanted to fight anyone anywhere and he did. Fighters pulled out against him, he said bring me whoever you got, he even changed weight last minute just to accommodate the step in fighter. He’s also given us some of the most iconic fights and moments, the most bmf moments. Oh and by the way he already outclassed the current BMF with ease. So yes, conor IS BMF.
He hasn't wanted to fight anyone anywhere since he won the lightweight title. He turned into a complete diva that rarely fights and has a tendency to give up in fights that aren't going his way. In no way is current Conor a BMF.

Also let's not forget Masvidal called him out and offered the BMF title and Conor ducked him. Remember Masvidal in the audience wearing that robe when Conor fought Cerrone?

RIP homie. May you return whench you came (Sherdog).
i dunno about some of these mod decisions man...

some of these guys are so deeply ingrained into the sherbro culture.

like how do you ban them...

its insane

i dunno about some of these mod decisions man...

some of these guys are so deeply ingrained into the sherbro culture.

like how do you ban them...

its insane

He posted a lot in the War Room. That shit isn't healthy for anyone. I'm sure it's also the reason why I saw him with infractions pretty often, and after a while the mod's leniency tends to wear out when you keep getting carded and warned, even with the better posters.

Not that I have any idea what he specifically got banned for and if it was deserved or not.

Back