The Bout to Make; Gegard vs. Khalidov; KSW vs. Bellator

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems like the most likely non-existent cross over since KSW isn't broadcast in America on any channel and the areas they hold events don't really intersect; with Bellator mostly doing Western Europe (England, Ireland, France, Italy) while KSW doing Poland and now Czech Republic and I assume maybe Germany

What matchups would you like to see and how would you thing they work out.

I think Gegard vs. Khalidov is a no brainer, both MWs who are at the end of their careers. Probably the best MWs for a long time outside of the UFC.

Bellator don’t need ksw … No need for a co-promotion … mamed is way past his prime also …

This was suppose to happen in 2012 DREAM. It was literally a matchup I been drooling over for a decade.
I didnt know this. That would have been fucking amazing.

Is Khalidov the biggest "what if" in MMA? He was supposed to be the best man outside of the UFC during his prime but we never saw him compete againat the best.

Let both guys retire already.

Mamed keeps taking superfights and is like 89 years old.

Mousasi has been slowing down for years now.

that would have been a great fight when they were both in their primes.

Today the fight wouldnt be as good as it would have been or meant as much but both still have something left and arent washed yet. Would be a fun fight but its not happening with them both in different orgs.

Back