Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Full Trailer, post #3621)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters

Homelander could squeeze oil out of a lump of coal , yet is POWERLESS against the sheer force that is Stan Edgar.

Antony Starr's facial emotions are just chilling.

You can FEEL Homelander's rage.

Stan summed him up perfectly: a man-child. He has the powers of a god, but deep down, Homelander's just a lonely, scared little boy who was raised as a lab experiment.

Homelander could kill Edgar in a heartbeat. But he won't because he desperately wants Stan to respect him. Even more powerful than his ego is his need for a father figure. It also explains why Homelander, in his own twisted way, is determined to be a good father to Ryan.

Man, from Banshee to this and then seeing him in interviews. This guy is an ACTOR. I bet many didnt recognize him from Banshee. He completely changes mannerism, stance, accent, effin gait. Its almost hilarious how 95% of current film actors ,even certain "legends" who are playing same character for decades, arent up to ankles to this guy yet everyone praises them and their silly dark masochistic movies where they turn after hitting big mainstream, as if that is the place to show prowess.
Antony Starr is an amazing actor. After Banshee finished he did the reboot of American Gothic. Show wasn’t too bad. He was the Starr of the show .

I've gotta admit, the propaganda level for Vought American is GOAT-tier.

Vought is what Disney would become if they could actually create Superhumans in real life. And you can bet your ass their R&D is trying to figure that out;)

Lost at, "Mr Noir, what is your favorite color?"<Lmaoo>

I wonder if this season's Noir will be played by the same actor, or if a new character will wear the costume. It's not like Vought have to worry about someone recognizing Noir's voice.

Also, I'm pretty sure Noir's blades are actually professional Chef's knives.

Bonus point for having the motherfucking Kurgan himself in the cast.

<GinJuice>

I strongly suspect that Clancy Brown will play Coach Brinkerhoff, who was mentioned by Blue Hawk back in TBS3:cool:

"Wait a minute, you(A Train)and I both trained under Coach Brinkerhoff at Godolkin University. He taught us to totally dominate a situation"

Bonus point for having the motherfucking Kurgan himself in the cast.

<GinJuice>

I strongly suspect that Clancy Brown will play Coach Brinkerhoff, who was mentioned by Blue Hawk back in TBS3:cool:

"Wait a minute, you(A Train)and I both trained under Coach Brinkerhoff at Godolkin University. He taught us to totally dominate a situation"
RIP. #JusticeForBlueHawk

I know some of the people working on this show and the shit they showed me was gross AF. This one is gonna be a huge gross out show

That story arc in the comics was just....

OGC.702cf1d820d55d9e6d23bcfc138963bf

And I couldn't stop turning the pages. :)

Back