Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
No, he just lost some weight and shaved.

Bro, the guy looks like he got bored of cutting weight and decided to cut height as well. He's so much smaller, I legit thought they'd replaced the actor.

solid trailer.
Love how the show satirizes the divide & conquer strategies that get played on the general public.

now for thoughts unrelated to the story. MM looks slimmer/ younger. Brotha looks like he done lost weight, good for him.
Wtf has the actress that plays Annie done to her face?

surgeries, unfortunately. was gorgeous in season 1

solid trailer.
Love how the show satirizes the divide & conquer strategies that get played on the general public.

now for thoughts unrelated to the story. MM looks slimmer/ younger. Brotha looks like he done lost weight, good for him.
Wtf has the actress that plays Annie done to her face?
Her botched facial surgery is so bad. I saw some of her on instagram and holy shit.‘doesn’t even look like the same person.

Why all these celebs just absolutely fuck their faces up and then act like nothing changed they got nothing done is beyond me. She fucking wrecked her face

Her botched facial surgery is so bad. I saw some of her on instagram and holy shit.‘doesn’t even look like the same person.

Why all these celebs just absolutely fuck their faces up and then act like nothing changed they got nothing done is beyond me. She fucking wrecked her face

It must be something like body dysmorphia. Like she didn't realize she was fine before and then went ahead and screwed things up by getting too much work done. If she didn't realize she was fine before, I suppose we can't expect her to realize the work she got done made her worse...

It must be something like body dysmorphia. Like she didn't realize she was fine before and then went ahead and screwed things up by getting too much work done. If she didn't realize she was fine before, I suppose we can't expect her to realize the work she got done made her worse...

<TheWire1>
this blows my mind. When I first saw season 1 I was like this is one of the prettiest white women I've ever seen. Then when I went to look her up and seen what she looked like now I was disgusted.
I get body dysmorphia, we all have a bit of it, but got dayum.

<TheWire1>
this blows my mind. When I first saw season 1 I was like this is one of the prettiest white women I've ever seen. Then when I went to look her up and seen what she looked like now I was disgusted.
I get body dysmorphia, we all have a bit of it, but got dayum.

Holy shit.

Her in 2020 -

She's 29 and already looking like both of the Olsen twins.

I don't think the Annie girl looks that different. Don't know what I'm not seeing. Either way trailer looks awesome can't wait for next season.

I don't think the Annie girl looks that different. Don't know what I'm not seeing. Either way trailer looks awesome can't wait for next season.

She's either caking on makeup to hide bad cosmetic surgery... or she's caking on the makeup to hide a horrible cocaine addiction.

Check out her IG. Its blocked from being linked on the forums.

Edit - She used to look like this, with runway makeup on.

She's either caking on makeup to hide bad cosmetic surgery... or she's caking on the makeup to hide a horrible cocaine addiction.

Check out her IG. Its blocked from being linked on the forums.

Edit - She used to look like this, with runway makeup on.

Oh yea your right. I was able to find more comparison pictures online also. Looks like a nose job and something done to her cheeks.

I really hate this whole trend of women shaving the cheeks/exposing cheek bones.
your not supposed to look decrypt and like death

1000% agreed.

Before she was a natural beauty on par with Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman, but blonde.

Now, her face work makes her look malnourished, at best.

Reactions: TCE
1000% agreed.

Before she was a natural beauty on par with Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman, but blonde.

Now, her face work makes her look malnourished, at best.

yeah I cant stand it.
even when Trish Stratus returned to WWE, i was like "holy fuck look at that body...omfg what did she do, stop the cake cheek make up shit"

her face might be a bit much, but dem legs and Kimiko...i watch the boys for the plot

1702508173355.png

Back