Television The Boys Spinoff GEN V (Premieres Sept. 29)

Watched the first three episodes. Much better version of The CW shows mixed with the gore from The Boys.

I do think they didn’t settle into the supes college life angle enough before going full blown season long mystery.

This shows solid. Emma is the best character, I’m not sure shes gonna make it though. Cate is a GodU dime

Last edited:
I know he deserved it, but the scene with Rufus made me wince<Eek2.0>

Weird ending...:confused:

The trans kid has a dumb ass power. So they can turn from boy into girl - big woop.
Well.... and some strength enhancement, and ability to absorb a shit kicking. .... but overall, yeah.

I didn’t think I would enjoy this show as much as I do. Not as good as The Boys (but how could anything measure up to that anyway), but still very, very good.

And I’m an old fuck too, so I don’t always understand all this gen z slang and social media stuff they have in the show. But I still really like it.

Though I wish the protagonist’s super power wasn’t manipulating period blood. But I have a feeling she’s going to be able to do more than that later on.

I assume eventually she'll be able to affect the blood of other humans in their own body without it having to be an open wound.
I’m thinking so. There has already been allusion to her doing that.

Back