The Bridge (Dan/Swe) / The Tunnel (Fre/Bri) / The Bridge (US)

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Danish/Swedish original but I'm considering watching it:

The Bridge (Danish: Broen; Swedish: Bron) is a Scandinavian crime drama television series, co-produced by Sveriges Television and Danmarks Radio as well as ZDF, two series of which have so far been completed. The first series started with a police investigation following the discovery of a dead body on the bridge connecting Sweden and Denmark. It was first broadcast on SVT1 and DR1 during the autumn of 2011.

[YT]x-2MLuDADcM[/YT]

I watched The Tunnel and thought it was brilliant.

[YT]CkI-gbkfMlQ[/YT]

I then watched The Bridge (US) and thought it was really good. I felt The Tunnel was stronger, mostly because Cl

Is this shit on Netflix streaming yet?

Not sure why my OP was clipped. May fix it later.

Just finished season three of The Tunnel.

The relationship between Elise and Karl is my second favorite from all of television, after Pullo and Vorenus.

tumblr_o6k6c703AP1ro2zbko4_r1_540.gif

They're both fantastic though the entire series. The "odd couple" has been done a hundred times, but never as intelligently or as emotionally as it has been done here.

There are so many things I want to say about season three, but I'm not going to. Just watch it. Watch the entire series.

I had a 'Vote Stannis '16' bumper sticker made during the election

There's a scene in the season one finale of The Tunnel that is transcendent.

Seriously, he's so fucking good.

I know nobody is ever going to watch this show, and it's really a shame.

Not sure why my OP was clipped. May fix it later.

Just finished season three of The Tunnel.

The relationship between Elise and Karl is my second favorite from all of television, after Pullo and Vorenus.

tumblr_o6k6c703AP1ro2zbko4_r1_540.gif

They're both fantastic though the entire series. The "odd couple" has been done a hundred times, but never as intelligently or as emotionally as it has been done here.

There are so many things I want to say about season three, but I'm not going to. Just watch it. Watch the entire series.
I loved the first season

I’ve been wondering what the heck happened to Clémence Poésy. will watch for her tbh

Back