The Dark Knight Rises angle that makes the movie good.

Herwald

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I wouldn't call this a theory cause that would imply filmmaker intentions, this is just a different lens to view the movie through:

To me, TDKR is the dumbest Batman movie, if you take it for what it is. This angle, though, redeems it quite a bit. I liked the first two Nolan films quite a bit, so anything to get me to enjoy the 3rd one is appreciated.

By the way, this is GOAT-tear channel on YouTube for movie theories. Whoever this guy is, he's gotta good mind.

These two redeem the movie

It's always been great, especially the soundtrack, directing, cinematography, acting (ignoring those famous 2 seconds..) the action was also an improvement and Bane was a great villain.

Haters gonna hate.

You guys really need to start watching new movies...
alfred-pennyworth-batman.gif

I wouldn't call this a theory cause that would imply filmmaker intentions, this is just a different lens to view the movie through:

To me, TDKR is the dumbest Batman movie, if you take it for what it is. This angle, though, redeems it quite a bit. I liked the first two Nolan films quite a bit, so anything to get me to enjoy the 3rd one is appreciated.

By the way, this is GOAT-tear channel on YouTube for movie theories. Whoever this guy is, he's gotta good mind.

Bad movie is bad and his incoherent explanations don't help.

That's the accountant's angle, very exciting...

The original movie was pretty good, it just wasn't as good as the dark knight so people were disappointed.

Would've really liked to see Nolan complete a Batman Trilogy. Too bad he stopped at two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back