The darling of Sherdog 3.0 Click to see winner!

Who is Sherdog's most loved fighter?

• Total voters
I think TS has spent the weekend on fighpasss watching those awesome PRIDE days...

sage-northcutt-victory-leap.gif

Sherdoggers are fickle. There's always going to be a flavor of the month.....

People love Fedor. Any haters he has could say the same shit about PRIDE about Saku, who would be number 2 imo.

Been a while since I did this. But let's do it again. Who is the most beloved fighter on this site?

Sakuraba won twice in a row, can he make it a hat-trick? Will Genki Sudo be a runner up again, or claim the number one spot?

And what's this? A challenger appears! The Polish wrecking machine Joanna Jedrzejczyk, followed by the troll king himself; Werdum!

Remember, in order for a fighter to qualify there has to be a general consensus. That's why Fedor is not included, or McGregor, since both of them have their share of haters. Mark Hunt was not included either, as some posters have expressed their dislike of him due to his habit of posting weird stuff on his facebook.

So here are the nominees.

Kazushi Sakuraba
iu

Genki Sudo
iur

Ikuhisa Minowa
iu

Joanna Jedrzejczyk
iu

Chris Lytle
iu

Fabrício Werdum
iu

Chang Sung Jung
iu

Holly Holm
iu
No Conor McGregor, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I picked Holly Holm because it was the first time i've seen everyone on sherdog celebrate after she beat Ronda.Hell,the whole world was celebrating the win.

for me its still Saku.

Him and Peter Aerts are my favorite fighters.

There are plenty of people who hate McGregor with the fury of a thousand suns.
Show many how many threads are about Chris Lytle and then compare them to Conor threads.

Tell me the difference.
Conor is a #3 p4p fighter who has completly turned feathwerweight on its heels, and he's not even included in the list lol.

Show many how many threads are about Chris Lytle and then compare them to Conor threads.

Tell me the difference.
Chris Lytle has zero hate threads and possibly zero negative comments.

This isn't about who has the most threads written about him. It's about who has the highest nuthugger to hater ratio. Look at all the names in the poll. They are all considered to be universally liked (or close to it). Of course you can find more McGregor threads than Genki Sudo, shit half the idiots on here are too young to even know who Genki Sudo is.

This isn't a thread about fame or pop-culture or "who's trending", it's about positive vibes (or lack of negative ones).

Love JJ, but that is not the Christmas tree of a champion. Guess she's kickin' it Charlie Brown Christmas style.

The rest of the forum and I love Joanna, and it's going to be bittersweet when Rose finally takes the title from her.

Fernando Spadaccia Neto doesn't have a lot of hate post either, that doesn't make him more liked than Conor. Truth is, hate or love post are irrelevant. If Conor retired Sherdog would feel far more heartbroken than any of the above.

This is pretty much the response I expected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back