The darling of Sherdog 3.0 Click to see winner!

Who is Sherdog's most loved fighter?

• Total voters

m25105

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Been a while since I did this. But let's do it again. Who is the most beloved fighter on this site?

Sakuraba won twice in a row, can he make it a hat-trick? Will Genki Sudo be a runner up again, or claim the number one spot?

And what's this? A challenger appears! The Polish wrecking machine Joanna Jedrzejczyk, followed by the troll king himself; Werdum!

Remember, in order for a fighter to qualify there has to be a general consensus. That's why Fedor is not included, or McGregor, since both of them have their share of haters. Mark Hunt was not included either, as some posters have expressed their dislike of him due to his habit of posting weird stuff on his facebook.

So here are the nominees.

Kazushi Sakuraba
iu

Genki Sudo
iur

Ikuhisa Minowa
iu

Joanna Jedrzejczyk
iu

Chris Lytle
iu

Fabrício Werdum
iu

Chang Sung Jung
iu

Holly Holm
iu

Last edited:
Probably Joanna. And rightfully so.

Saku should win again.

Should make one with only active fighters.

Throw Sexyama up there, Sherdog seems to have this perverse love for him.

I'm confused - Are we meant to vote for our own favourite, or who we think the forum's favourite is?

I'd say Robbie Lawler. I can remember people insulting all the above, calling Genki cocky, Saku a cheat and a crybaby, and all sorts.. but I can't remember the last time I heard someone bad mouth Lawler.

Most improved nominees probably; Bisping, GSP, MacDonald.

people seem to have an unending wealth of love for shogun.

I voted for Chris Lytle. He doesn't really get brought up too often anymore but when he does it's never for anything bad. The lack of hate stands out with him the most here, this most hate filled place.

I'm going to say Robbie lawler is the most well liked fighter ever. I'm surprised you didn't list him, I've never heard anything bad said about him.

Back