The delusion of Frankie Edgar

The delusional Frankie Edgar? Or the delusion of Frankie Edgar?

In any case, he was done, that was hideous brutality.

But his " delusional " belief is what was keping him on his feet all those years probably.

Eh the ref isn't allowing him to be Zombie Frankie though

The delusional Frankie Edgar? Or the delusion of Frankie Edgar?

In any case, he was done, that was hideous brutality.

But his " delusional " belief is what was keping him on his feet all those years probably.
"But his 'delusional' belief is what was keeping him on his feet all those years probably"
Maybe, but when it starts becoming dangerous like now it's good if you have people around you to tell you that it might be time to quit. He could fight older guys like Cruz. His days of beating contenders are over. Who wants to see him getting KO'd all the time? I don't.

I thought he was done. But war Frankie. I hope he can get an old man streak going soon.

I can’t see Frankie doing an Arlovski and changing his way of fighting completely to be more defensive and less aggressive.

Frankie’s always been this way, lost count of how many times he’s been dropped in fights, especially that he’s won too.

CTE

you can timestamp videos by adding &t=00m00s on the links btw
Fuck that...
Why not give him the easy way before that extra shit.

Just click where you want the vid to be time stamped, them right click the video and click "copy video at current time".

to some people here you just wrote a whole phd thesis on python coding and jesus.

Frankie has cemented himself as an all time great and will always have my respect.

I think the stoppage was good and hearing about the injuries, I personally hope he calls it a day, if not for his sake but his families.

his " delusional " belief is what was keping him on his feet all those years probably.
larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

I knew when he said "I know I didn't get a concussion because I didn't throw up." That's when I knew he wasn't very smart.

now he knows how Penn feels when your skills fade. Its come full circle.

First time saying this about any fighter - Edgar needs to retire:

Edgar is 40.
Edgar looked a weight class smaller than Vera in this fight
Edgar has been KO / TKO in 4 of his last 7 fights
Edgar has been KOed in his past 2 fights

At this point, CTE has to be a real concern.

Frankie will end up like Diego…. BFKC after getting cut.

The desire to compete still burns within Frankie but the wars and age have caught up to him. I had him up two rounds before the 3rd but he can't take those shots anymore.

Back