The Ellen Show....

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How do people watch it??

It seems she has the same simple minded celebrities on it all the time (Kardashian,beiber,minaj), and she just feeds America even more stupidity and nonsense. Do any of you actually enjoy her show and if so....why!?

I don't like those types of shows. I've never watched Ellen but I know it is very popular. I don't get why people like it tbh.
A friend on mine attended live and said it was fun and had a great time. They gave her tons of free shit like hotel nights in Vegas, flights and other cool freebies, just for attending.

i only like when she scares her guests.

Daytime TV is geared towards women, specifically at stay-at-home moms. It's not surprising that an adult man wouldn't enjoy the content.

Go on, tell me that this didn't bring a tear to your eye.

Ellen is so fucking bad. I don't get her appeal whatsoever. Rather watch Oprah. Maury is still the GOAT of daytime tv

giphy.gif

She is everything I don’t like in a woman....cuz she’s a man

Shocking that a show that is not geared towards the male demographic is not liked by a male.

I
A friend on mine attended live and said it was fun and had a great time. They gave her tons of free shit like hotel nights in Vegas, flights and other cool freebies, just for attending.

Like Regis and Kathie Lee/Kelly? I would totally do that.

FWIW 5 yrs ago I saw KAthie Lee Gifford getting into a limo at Rockefeller plaza and she looked a lot better than I expected. Thought she would be completely busted. Nope.

What else is on at 11am or whatever early ass time in the day it comes?
Ellen is for bums and housewifes.
<DisgustingHHH>

It seems she has the same simple minded celebrities on it all the time (Kardashian,beiber,minaj), and she just feeds America even more stupidity and nonsense. Do any of you actually enjoy her show and if so....why!?

She likes to stare at simple minded curvy bitches.

_da5b0d7a-bae9-11e7-8fe3-8a4365deb777.jpg

Saw a bit f it once, she was openly mocking straight people with her " oh,straight people" skit and passing it off as comedy.

Shocking that a show that is not geared towards the male demographic is not liked by a male.

So are you saying that females are just as attracted to mindless psycho babble as men are? Her show is meant to dumb people down, no one can deny it.

So are you saying that females are just as attracted to mindless psycho babble as men are? Her show is meant to dumb people down, no one can deny it.
And you don't think guys beating the shit out of each other in a cage for drunken idiots isn't dumbing things down?

How do people watch it??

its the audience I can stand, nearing or already middle aged murican women, cheer at fuckin anything, Jesus Christ on a bike, they bring the worst out of me, as far as disliking muricans as a nation.

Back