The Expanse - Anyone watch this show?

Loved the show. I just finished reading the books. Highly recommended.

I just finished watching The Expanse on Amazon

Sucks that there are still some major unanswered questions, but I read that they show was losing viewers and ran out of money so they had to end it quick.
Another reason why they couldn’t keep it going might be because the story that happens after when the show ended, takes place roughly 30
years later. And yeah it would be expensive as fuck to make.

There are many Expanse fans on here . . . definitely recommended viewing for sci-fi fans.

I asked who would win in a fight Amos or Reacher and not many answered.

Watched about 1 episode and dropped it. Maybe one day I will give it another chance

I just finished watching The Expanse on Amazon

Sucks that there are still some major unanswered questions, but I read that they show was losing viewers and ran out of money so they had to end it quick.
The second half of season 1 to the first half of season 3 was the best Sci fi I've watched, and I've watched a lot of Sci fi. Season 4 was odd but still good, and season 5 was very uneven, and the main villain in season 5 was horribly miscast. I think the move to Amazon was not good for the quality of the show, but I'm still glad they did it so we got two more seasons of it. Avasarala and Amos are real Gs

I started it, but there was no humor, a irritating black woman and not much tech.
Although I liked the low grav people concept

I watched all the seasons, but for me it started going downhill after season 2. Same situation with black mirror.

I asked who would win in a fight Amos or Reacher and not many answered.
Reacher has some of the best plot armor I have seen.

He beat up 6 dudes with tactical rifles while he was handcuffed sitting in a chair.

Back