Movies THE FALL GUY Starring Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt (First Trailer)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: November 2, 2023

Official Trailer for David Leitchs' THE FALL GUY Starring Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt

From real life stunt man and director David Leitch, the blockbuster director of Bullet Train, Deadpool 2, Atomic Blonde and Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, comes his most personal film yet. A new hilarious, hard-driving, all-star apex-action thriller and love letter to action movies and the hard-working and under-appreciated crew of people who make them: The Fall Guy. In theaters March 1.

Official Trailer for David Leitchs' THE FALL GUY Starring Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt

From real life stunt man and director David Leitch, the blockbuster director of Bullet Train, Deadpool 2, Atomic Blonde and Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, comes his most personal film yet. A new hilarious, hard-driving, all-star apex-action thriller and love letter to action movies and the hard-working and under-appreciated crew of people who make them: The Fall Guy. In theaters March 1.

I will watch this.

Bullet Train, Deadpool 2, Atomic Blonde and Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, comes his most personal film yet.

That's some stiff competition.
I would have guessed Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw would have been his most personal film.

"Engage your core" had me laugh

This looks like some good fun~
I'm loving teh banter between teh 2 starz~

I used to watch teh original series as a kid, so I'm reminiscing a bit.

Bullet Train and Atomic Blonde were legit. AB especially is underrated.

Looks utter shit, I don't get why people are happy to support this continuous excuse for film making

Hollywood doesn't need this pompous writers strike, it needs a fucking massacre

Bullet train was awesome

Director seems to be type of guy who tries all kinds of films

Is this supposed to be a big screen version of the 1980s Lee Majors TV series Fall Guy?

Looks kinda stupid. Therefore, I’ll watch!

But if you want to watch Gosling’s best flick and probably one of the best flicks in the last ten years, check this out.

But if you want to watch Gosling’s best flick and probably one of the best flicks in the last ten years, check this out.
Video unavailable.

looks like it could be fun. Gosling has built up so much goodwill in his career up to this point, & we all need more comedy Gosling in our lives, so i hope he does a few more of these sillier type movies before getting back on a more serious role that he can chew on.

Great film, middle act is worst one but overall great

Prefer drive over it still lol

This looks terrible.

I thought Gosling was amazing doing understated comedy in The Nice Guys, so I'll watch to see his performance.

Back