The fight should have been a clear TKO not a Doctor stoppage

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Herb dean didnt noticied the break, Dustin was still pounding conor on the ground then seeing conor dont respond anymore Dean stopped the fight

Everybody noticied afterward that an injury happened

I'm really tired of Conor having so many "special treatment"

He got KOed and TKOed thats all

Herb dean didnt noticied the break, Dustin was still pounding conor on the ground then seeing conor dont respond anymore Dean stopped the fight

Everybody noticied afterward that an injury happened

I'm really tired of Conor having so many "special treatment"

He got KOed and TKOed thats all
Incorrect, Conor tripped over his own foot. It was a freak injury.

A doctor's stoppage is a TKO and Herb didn't stop it, the round ended.

Does this even really matter?

Wouldn’t it be TKO (Doctor Stoppage)

As people have stated, the fight wasn’t stopped, the round ended.

All the bs aside, I’ll give Conor credit for not tapping in the last ten seconds, he really wanted it to be a doctor stoppage.

Only to Conor fans.
A Doctors stoppage is a win in their book.

Lol, who is counting this as a win? Even if there's someone out there, it's a small minority.

A doctor's stoppage is a TKO.

As people have stated, the fight wasn’t stopped, the round ended.

All the bs aside, I’ll give Conor credit for not tapping in the last ten seconds, he really wanted it to be a doctor stoppage.
"He really wanted it to be a doctor stoppage."
How could you tell?

Lol, who is counting this as a win? Even if there's someone out there, it's a small minority.

A doctor's stoppage is a TKO.

Have you met Conor fans?
Just look at this forum....

Really? I thought he got dropped first viewing

two judges (10-8) thought the same

that's why nobody noticed

Well shit he had his mouth wide open like he was IT after getting his ankle snapped in half from stepping on it. So anyone can read someone's face like that and know the odds of them recovering is pretty slim, but yes we have seen sugar comeback but I guess it's also not the referees job to play how much time in the round as a factor even tho it's clear that Conor ain't going back out in round 2.

"He really wanted it to be a doctor stoppage."
How could you tell?

Laying on the ground with his ankle snapped, and an angry Dustin looked to pound him out with ten seconds left…yea, I respect he elected to take more punishment to end the round, then simply tapping as he was compromised.

That’s pretty stubborn. But everything after was terrible

Round ended, but having a few more seconds it was going to be a clear TKO, either way it IS a TKO, but the reason for it its the doctor's stoppage, just a technicality.

Back