News The fighters were not compensated for switching fights

If Holland did not get extra money that's just plain wrong. He looked really bad touching gloves and then subsequently getting tapped out in the first round.

He seemed cagey about that… no way there is a clause that includes switching an opponent after weigh ins

EZVIyuIXgAAcf_E.jpg

I’m sure they did but the ufc has to pay taxes. Just keep it off record.

Surely Khamzat/Holland would have gotten different deals since they had to fight a possible 5 rounds.

Holland said otherwise. We'll probably never know what they all got, though. I'm sure Tony got a different deal than Holland, Li, D-rod, etc. Someone's feelings might get hurt when they got paid less for the same bullshit cause of Khamzat not being professional.

No matter what job you’re in, if you go the extra mile and you do things that really make your employer happy, you are compensated, 9 times out of 10.

UFC just really are dirtbags when it comes to compensation. It’s a simple as that.

every fighter, except Khamzat, should have gotten a $50k bonus. Because this entire card would have gone to shit if it wasn’t for them stepping up.

I hope he’s lying but if not that’s bullshit because I bet he gives tons of bonuses for other guys saving fights.

I saw they had to renegotiate with Nate. He was going to walk unless he got paid more. Most of the other fighters we're probably paid what it says in their contract. Which is fine if you think about it. You cant just keep forking out money everytime something goes wrong.

Welcome to the big league, kid. This is your contract. If you aren't happy go fight somewhere else. There are 100 kids lined up to fight for this salary.

380619a3346bfd5663acf7d9af7bf145.gif

Back