Locked THE FLASH TV Series Discussion Thread 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was a pretty good follow-up episode. Little cheesy in parts, the effects showed their budget at times, but it's keeping me interested and invested.

How long until they show him running at lightspeed and beyond?

Episode one was good for they surrounded the main character by seasoned actors who are known for playing similar roles. About to check out episode two shortly.

Anyone else hate the dectives partners voice

I thought Maddrox the multiplying man was a Marvel character. DC has a guy like that too now?

Man, that line he gave at the end "We all got struck by that lightning" was cheeeeeesy.

Anyway, I guess we're gonna end every episode with not-quite-paraplegic scientist guy doing something that a paraplegic shouldn't be able to do?
I thought Maddrox the multiplying man was a Marvel character. DC has a guy like that too now?

You kidding?

No super power is unique. Marvel and DC both have characters with similar powers to the other.

Last edited:
I could think of 2 good things about smallville...Kristin Kreuk (Lana) and Laura Vandervoort!

And Allison Mack and Erica Durance, who between them raised the show's cleavage quota to acceptable levels. :wink:

A lot of cheesy parts in that episode, would probably rate it a 7/10. The fight scenes aren't on the same level as Arrow for obvious reasons but the powers make up for that.

DC loves fucked up childhoods for their heroes.

Does any DC hero come from a stable two parent household?

I'm really enjoying this show. Moreso then Arrow's 1st two episodes. Hope they keep the quality up.

Warner Bros. just announced Ezra Miller as The Flash in the 2018 movie.

Ezra is a bit of an odd choice. For those that don't know him, he has starred in We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Ezra-Miller-height.jpg

But even Superman was adopted and his home planet exploded.

Neither of which contradicts that he grew up in a stable two parent household.

Ezra is a bit of an odd choice. For those that don't know him, he has starred in We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

...ok. I think I'll let Aerosmith handle this one:
[YT]nf0oXY4nDxE&start=12&end=26[/YT]

Last edited:

Ezra-Miller-height.jpg

Multiple versions of the same character at the same time. Silly arses.

Didn't see the stabbing at the end coming. Was a bit like Hand and Hartley being killed in Agents of SHIELD.

Ezra-Miller-height.jpg

My interest in this movie just dropped to 0%.

I thought it was Replic-8 from Deathmatch.

Multiple versions of the same character at the same time. Silly arses.

Maybe they will bump into each other in the Speedforce.

I'm really liking the show so far. Has the right amount of goofiness and action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heffa77
Back