The flyingest flying knee?

Beal-knee-gif.gif

Maybe not the highest flying knee, but widemen literally gets kneed twice here. Once by the initial knee, a second time with Romero‘s knee coming down on the back of his head, and a third time as he face planted on his own knee.

giphy.gif

3 knees eaten by Weidman makes this the GOAT flying knee. I concur.

Maybe not the highest flying knee, but widemen literally gets kneed twice here. Once by the initial knee, a second time with Romero‘s knee coming down on the back of his head, and a third time as he face planted on his own knee.

giphy.gif

Dude the way Weidmans head bounces in such a split second is like car crash levels of head trauma lmao dude literally got KTFO'd 3 times in this fight

yole romero had some great athletic knees from the muy thai clinch on machida, i think they were mostly blocked, but damn that shit was explosive.

no gif i can find but if anyone can grab that clip its worth it. like i said they dont really land but it was an impressive spectacle

I was swangin’ some kettle bells, and my mind wandered for a moment, asking myself what flying knee flew the highest. I realized that I did not have an answer, so I ask my fellow sherdoggers.

Which one is the flyingest flying knee?

(this is NOT me asking what is the best flying knee KO. I only care about altitude, and it doesn’t necessarily have to end with a KO or knockdown, but it does (k)need to have landed cleanly to the chin/dome)

I’ll go with a suggestion: Yoel Romero getting mad airtime vs Clifford Starks.

Yoel vs Weidman

Why are people just posting their favourite flying knees and ignoring the question

Beal or Condit

giphy.gif

I have to admit I can't unsee the second and third knee. This is very Chris.

Remember when Mir tried to replicate Uriah Faber/Yves Edwards jumping knee while your opponent had a single against Lesnar?

Even though he didn’t get the KO and ended up on his ass it was pretty sweet. Got some pretty good air for a heavyweight as well.

tumblr_n2yykpC1GM1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

frank-mir-knee.gif

Back