Crime The Great Canadian "Mass Grave" Hoax

Don't you have a post of mine you should keep hiding the hell away from, or did enough time from it pass that your balls grew back to henpeck at me a bit?

Edit: Sorry, going to bail on this thread before I get reported to one of our upstanding mods who just won't tolerate people coming into a thread and going off topic.
LOL I hadn't seen the post before. I get a lot of notifications. Some slip past me at times.
Nope, already checked before I politely asked you (posted below) which posts made you think "The main point of this thread seems to be, "Lookit those damn natives wanting handouts after all we've done for them; they just want us to give them money for nothing so they can go on being lazy and living off us."

There is the barest mention of what you claim is the "main point of this thread" prior to you talking about how much it nauseates you that that's what this thread was about. You came into this thread with a false narrative, a preconception of what the people in it were thinking, and a boatload of unjustified moral outrage. When none of it was remotely convincing you just accused everyone anyway. That's why hysterical is the right word to describe this little performance you put on for us.

Edit: Not a new thing for you though Andy. You're all about guilt by association, being mad about X and using something quite different to justify it. Hell, I've caught you trying to smear Ron Desantis (a guy I'm on the record about not being that happy about on here) by using kidnapping plots against Gretchen Whitmer to substantiate your position when Desantis had piss-all to do with it. (side note - didn't those guys just all get acquitted? Looks like you were trusting mainstream smear wholesale again - not following it much though, so could be wrong). It's a pattern of posting for you Andy - you don't like a topic, and you make a leap to related but unmade claims, or things somewhere else in the political sphere, to justify this type of "You guys nauseate me!" thing. People in this thread were remarkably disciplines and a vast, vast majority of the talk in it is not about funding for Indigenous people - it literally gets mentioned a handful of times in the 100+ posts prior to you saying it was the "main topic in the thread" or something. You have a political bone to pick, you start smearing widely, and when it doesn't work you start making baseless applications - and it's all done with a nose up holier-than-thou moral tone, which is why I'm describing you as hysterical in this thread. You, on this issue, basically lapped up whatever the CBC told you to think and, now that you're in a self-righteous tizzy over it, you are lashing out at the people saying "Well, that's not actually what happened" with whatever you can because you're upset that you're wrong. Go back to talking about cold medicine, or something else that you have the fortitude to handle without getting hysterical - the CBC has you too worked up on this one.
Now, I'm not sure what you want me to respond here.

This bullshit, maybe?
Hell, I've caught you trying to smear Ron Desantis (a guy I'm on the record about not being that happy about on here) by using kidnapping plots against Gretchen Whitmer to substantiate your position when Desantis had piss-all to do with it. (side note - didn't those guys just all get acquitted?

No, four of those guys were convicted. And you didn't catch me at anything. I said, "Today, coincidentally, a jury convicted those responsible for a plan to kidnap the governor of Michigan over their support for vaccine and mask mandates and because they're accelerationists."

It should be pretty clear to anyone here the only connection I'm making is the radicalism inherent in the "fight against vaccine and mask mandates", as it were.

Context, what in the actual fuck is that? This, maybe?
"And the feeling that this is sort of action is justified is growing among Trump's base. Hence groups like The Base, Diagolon, and all the rest.

It's little pockets of crazies at the moment that law enforcement has been mostly successful in stopping from following through with their plans for violent action, but they are growing in number and size and they are well coordinated and well funded via social media. The same thing is happening in Canada, to wit, https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ucp-leadership-sovereignty-base-narrow-subset-1.6557230"

I was making a broad point about such people. No one but a moron or a troll would try to paint this as me tying the kidnap plot to DeSantis. Except maybe you.

And then you follow that with "Well, actually, this very post is a great example of why I don't trust how you present things." ROFL

Well, that's partially true. Oftentimes they were "removed" by their own parents who willingly sent them there.

"In fact in almost any year throughout the entire period during which the residential schools were in operation, fewer than one-third of status Indian children were actually enrolled at a residential school.

One of the principal reasons for this situation is that there were always only a limited number of residential school spaces available, and there was competition for those spaces. Until 1920, attendance at residential schools was entirely voluntary,[11] and at least some of the demand, as the Deputy Superintendent General of Indian Affairs, Duncan Campbell Scott, advised a Parliamentary Committee in that year, was attributable to difficult economic conditions which encouraged Indian parents to place their children where they would be fed and clothed:

The pressure that came on our Indian schools when the war broke out and the High Cost of Living became general, was very great because the Indian would unload his children on us, for the reason that it immediately became evident to him that it would cost him more to support the child at that period than before the war so that it was purely a matter of self interest. Before that he did not think of it at all. After that he began to think, ‘Well I had better put my children in the schools.’[12]

As a result, so many Indian parents applied to have their children admitted to residential schools that some schools had waiting lists. In 1920, according to Scott, at the Mohawk Institute in Brantford “there is a waiting list of over sixty pupils trying to get into that school.”[13]"

https://www.dorchesterreview.ca/blogs/news/two-thirds-did-not-attend#:~:text=Until 1920, attendance at residential schools was entirely,children where they would be fed and clothed:

Stiilp a problem and a point of shame, but not quite what you're describing.

"The claim that 150,000 status Indian children were forced to attend cannot be substantiated. Historical records including amendments to the Indian Act and regulations, Department of Indian Affairs Annual Reports, hundreds of applications for admission signed by status Indian parents,[7] census data, chronicles kept by the religious orders who operated the schools, and the official report of the RCMP on its involvement in residential schools,[8] all tell a story which differs substantially from the claim that every status Indian parent who sent a child to a residential school did so under duress."

https://www.dorchesterreview.ca/blogs/news/they-were-not-forced

As many have said in here, we are well aware of, and more than willing to attempt to (as a country) atone. It just rankles that people spread so much misinformation as fact on this issue, and doubly so because both journalists with wide reach and important politicians are the ones misinforming you. Wrong was done. It should be atoned for. Telling false tales about it now leads to more injustice about it now.
I stand by what I said. They're dead children. You can't put a system on this. What is school? These people technically weren't even civilized ffs. It's just wrong. Fucking leave it at that.

this is fine

Canada’s justice minister is considering options raised by the independent adviser on unmarked graves, who says Indigenous leaders want Canada to move on criminalizing residential school denialism.
70c8fc80

Kimberly Murray called on lawmakers to consider “legal mechanisms” that could address the practice of denying or minimizing the abuses Indigenous children suffered at residential schools in her interim report released back in June.

One way to do that is by amending the Criminal Code to criminalize such actions, Murray said in a recent interview, noting Ottawa did so last year on the issue of Holocaust denialism.

“We could do the same for Indigenous people,” she said. “Make it an offence to incite hate and promote hate against Indigenous people by … denying that residential (schools) happened or downplaying what happened in the institutions.”

Murray — who she says is herself a target of denialism — reported back in June that each time an announcement of a discovery is made, the community that shares the news is inundated with calls, emails, social media posts and in-person confrontations.

When Murray released her interim report, which contained nearly 50 findings including the call for legal tools to tackle residential school denialism, Lametti expressed an openness to doing so, including the possibility of “outlawing” such talk.

I mean, misreporting of the story is one thing and pretty awful in this instance.. even the most charitable take of these schools were set up to ethnically cleanse and forcefully integrate native populations in North America.

I don't think some misreporting gets them a free pass or apology.
Lying from dumb lefties that will believe anything.

not gonna bother reading anything you post. You obviously have zero knowledge on the topic.
You’re either a troll or massive piece of shit and in either case, you’re the reason they created the block option.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/n...ols-indigenous-children-cultural-genocide-map

Ya gotta be a special kinda fuck up if you trying to make the atrocities of native children all about your white guilt and inability to cope.

lol... That story was proved to be #FakeNews. But we'll never hear Trudeau or the other fake outrage morons walk back their narrative

No human remains found 2 years after claims of ‘mass graves’ in Canada​

https://nypost.com/2023/08/31/still-no-evidence-of-mass-graves-of-indigenous-children-in-canada/

After two years of horror stories about the alleged mass graves of Indigenous children at residential schools across Canada, a series of recent excavations at suspected sites has turned up no human remains.

Some academics and politicians say it’s further evidence that the stories are unproven.

Minegoziibe Anishinabe, a group of indigenous people also known as Pine Creek First Nation, excavated 14 sites in the basement of Our Lady of Seven Sorrows Catholic Church near the Pine Creek Residential School in Manitoba during four weeks this summer.

The so-called “anomalies” were first detected using ground-penetrating radar, but on Aug. 18, Chief Derek Nepinak of remote Pine Creek Indian Reserve said
no remains were found.

Assembly of First Nations Grand Chief RoseAnne Archibald told the BBC in August 2021 that the residential school policy was “designed to kill, and we’re seeing proof of that …”

Within days of the Kamloops announcement, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau decreed, partly at the request of tribal leaders, that all flags on federal buildings fly at half-staff. The Canadian government and provincial authorities pledged about $320 million to fund more research and in December pledged another $40 billion involving First Nations child-welfare claim settlements that partially compensate some residential school attendees.

Pope Francis issued a formal apology on behalf of the Catholic Church, which ran many of the residential school facilities, and asked for God’s forgiveness.

A number of writers, academics and politicians like Rouillard have come out cautioning against the claim that hundreds or thousands of children are buried at the school, but they have been labeled “genocide deniers” — even though many of the skeptics do not dispute that conditions at the schools were often harsh.

“The evidence does not support the overall gruesome narrative put forward around the world for several years, a narrative for which verifiable evidence has been scarce, or non-existent,” James C. McCrae, a former attorney general for Manitoba,
wrote in an essay published last year.

this is fine

Canada’s justice minister is considering options raised by the independent adviser on unmarked graves, who says Indigenous leaders want Canada to move on criminalizing residential school denialism.
70c8fc80

Kimberly Murray called on lawmakers to consider “legal mechanisms” that could address the practice of denying or minimizing the abuses Indigenous children suffered at residential schools in her interim report released back in June.

One way to do that is by amending the Criminal Code to criminalize such actions, Murray said in a recent interview, noting Ottawa did so last year on the issue of Holocaust denialism.

“We could do the same for Indigenous people,” she said. “Make it an offence to incite hate and promote hate against Indigenous people by … denying that residential (schools) happened or downplaying what happened in the institutions.”

Murray — who she says is herself a target of denialism — reported back in June that each time an announcement of a discovery is made, the community that shares the news is inundated with calls, emails, social media posts and in-person confrontations.

When Murray released her interim report, which contained nearly 50 findings including the call for legal tools to tackle residential school denialism, Lametti expressed an openness to doing so, including the possibility of “outlawing” such talk.
Sheer insanity.

this is fine

70c8fc80

I would say that hate is at an all-time high in Canada. I wonder if Trudeau's divide and conquer practices, attack on freedom of speech, and additionnof rule after rule has contributed to the high in hate? He was asked this question recently by a journalist and I think he stammered on about bullshit. I can't even sit through his non-genuine interviews for more than 5 seconds.

At one time long before trudeau Canada had a reputation of peace, apologies, multi-culturalism and being just a friendly place. That reputation is long gone, and I think that lays at the feet of this gov and it's voters.

Krayd said: "“Canada” is a native word for “squatters”".

Not true.

Last edited:
I would say that hate is at an all-time high in Canada. I wonder if Trudeau's divide and conquer practices, attack on freedom of speech, and additionnof rule after rule has contributed to the high in hate? He was asked this question recently by a journalist and I think he stammered on about bullshit. I can't even sit through his non-genuine interviews for more than 5 seconds.

At one time long before trudeau Canada had a reputation of peace, apologies, multi-culturalism and being just a friendly place. That reputation is long gone, and I think that lays at the feet of this gov and it's voters.
I think you're deluded.

But on the thread topic, do you think dead indigenous children is a hoax?

this is fine

70c8fc80

A story so true and so throughly backed by overwhelming amounts of evidence we must make it a criminal offence to question it...

I think you're deluded.

But on the thread topic, do you think dead indigenous children is a hoax?
I think more rules after all of the other recent rules and "think our way or you are wrong and you will pay" is how we got here in the first place. Who is happier nowadays than 8 years ago?

I think more rules after all of the other recent rules and "think our way or you are wrong and you will pay" is how we got here in the first place. Who is happier nowadays than 8 years ago?
That is unrelated to my question or the thread topic, unsurprisingly.

That is unrelated to my question or the thread topic, unsurprisingly.
Related to your question; would we be having a conversation or discussing residential schools in any way shape or form if this legislation was mot on the table? I sure as fuck wouldn't. Neither in a positive or negative light.

My feelings are personal and I'm not willing to share them with you, or anyone really. I certainly don't discuss residential schools with my indigenous employees/co-workers, friends and neighbors.

You truly are a Liberal success story.

Last edited:
Related to your question; would we be having a conversation or discussing residential schools in any way shape or form if this legislation was mot on the table? I sure as fuck wouldn't. Neither in a positive or negative light.

My feelings are personal and I'm not willing to share them with you, or anyone really. I certainly don't discuss residential schools with my indigenous employees/co-workers, friends and neighbors.

You truly are a Liberal success story.
If you don't want to discuss the thread topic don't reply. If you want to whine about Trudeau there are other threads for that. Simple.

And you know nothing about me.

If you don't want to discuss the thread topic don't reply. If you want to whine about Trudeau there are other threads for that. Simple.

And you know nothing about me.
Good point. I concede.

Once again off topic; nanos polls say conservatives ahead of tied Libs and NDP by 19 points. Better make being conservative illegal next. Creating bills and laws criminalizing this and that to stop hate is working great according to the polls.

If you aren't Canadian it's hard to understand the scale of propaganda that we experienced around this to stir up the Country. Continuous bombardment.

Cancelled Canada day celebrations, churches being burned down, statues torn down, politicians and activists pushing policy changes, etc.

That it was predicated on something without any actual confirmation is mind boggling.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back