• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Great Smartphone & Tablet Thread, v3: iPhone / iPad / Android / WP8 / Blackberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll order the 6 plus to try out...I like the 128GB storage capacity. Apple watch is still too gimmicky for me.

LOL @ Tim Cook just saying "You guys are fuking great"

Live on the stream...Oops.

So the base iPhone model is still 16gb?

That's ridiculous.

What's a good internet browser to use for Android? I'm using dolphin right now and I really like it but it does this thing where when I try to copy paste something it pastes at the top of the message in the middle of what I've written.

Of course people will buy it...it doesn't matter if it sucks or not, Apple consumers buy it basically sight unseen.

that's because iphone has an excellent reputation, you dont have to do any research, where android is loaded with crappy phones.

I don't like big phones, it's the reason why I got the iPhone in the first place. I think I'll stick with the 5s or 5c for my upgrade.

What's a good internet browser to use for Android? I'm using dolphin right now and I really like it but it does this thing where when I try to copy paste something it pastes at the top of the message in the middle of what I've written.

I quite like firefox

Did they say the price? I assume, because it is Apple, it should be approximately $3,495.

1334 x 750 screen resolution and 1 GB ram for the Iphone 6.

WTF Apple- everyone has a 1920 x 1080 resolution AT LEAST- some like the Note 4 and LG G3 boast 2560 x 1440 pixels.

Why are they trying to skimp on these panels? It's not that much more money to put in a 1920 resolution screen.

I'm very underwhelmed.

Plus the IWatch is square and fugly. I thought it was going to be this beauty that everyone will try to copy.

Screen_Shot_2014-09-09_at_1.46.05_PM.0.png

Based on a 2 year contract...

I don't do contracts so a 6 plus will probably cost me $900 - $1000 for the 128GB model.

About damn time Amazon added a Prime Instant Video app to the Google Play Store.

The watch is actually kind of a neat idea.

I'll wait for another company to release a better one though.

Its probably the best one out right now....well when it comes out....

But why do I want to do shit on my watch when I can do it on my phone...I dont get the gimmick.

Its probably the best one out right now....well when it comes out....

But why do I want to do shit on my watch when I can do it on my phone...I dont get the gimmick.

Is definitely the best of its kind right now. We'll see if it takes off in the market. If it does you'll see a bunch of better ones come out in sure.

I don't do contracts so a 6 plus will probably cost me $900 - $1000 for the 128GB model.

well thats just stupidly expansive. I wouldn't buy an apple product, this phone still doesn't change it

I actually like the watch. Whether I'll pick one up yet or not is undecided, I haven't worn a watch in 10+ years.

I might grab the iphone 6, just for the extra storage. None of the other features stood out to me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back