The greatest pendulum swing of your beliefs?

It's also funny how we all have different opinions on what the "silent majority" is in the USA.

I've always heard of it as the right wing / conservative majority. The people who hold prejudices but can't voice them because they have become taboo and politically incorrect.

On the 2A

I used to laugh at Americans and their silly fascination with guns. Given what I know now and what is happening in my hometown, I can see why it's so important.

A government should fear it's people, not the people fearing the government.

The events of this year in the US have shown why the average citizen needs a gun I reckon, I'd want one if my country was prone to rioting.

It's also funny how we all have different opinions on what the "silent majority" is in the USA.

I've always heard of it as the right wing / conservative majority. The people who have common sense views but can't voice them because they have become taboo and politically incorrect.
Corrected your post for you.

Man you just outed yourself as a bigot and racist.
Not at all. The left labels anyone who isn't an SJW crusader a bigot and a racist. I am guessing you have never seen real actual racism and bigotry if you think the average conservative is either of those things.

Not at all. The left labels anyone who isn't an SJW crusader a bigot and a racist. I am guessing you have never seen real actual racism and bigotry if you think the average conservative is either of those things.

If you think people would call you a bigot or racist for your opinions, you're probably a bigot or racist.
<Neil01>

You also erased what I said when I stated prejudices, and renamed it common sense.

That kind of.. That kind of proves my point.

If you think people would call you a bigot or racist for your opinions, you're probably a bigot or racist.
<Neil01>

You also erased what I said when I stated prejudices, and renamed it common sense.

That kind of.. That kind of proves my point.
Well maybe I missed your point. It sounded like you were saying that conservatives and republicans were bigots. I hear that a lot and usually with nothing to back it up. If I misunderstood you then my mistake.

@Noveltymortar
I think the idea behind calling conservatives racists and bigots is because they believe in conservative values which protect the rights of white christians ( this is a wide encompassing simplification just bear with me ) and not other populations in the USA.

They ( conservatives ) would rather keep the traditional, conservative values which favor them, instead of looking to help others that the laws and systems do not protect as well. This is through prejudice, or maybe they do not fully understand the message that's being put out by BLM and other groups, or maybe they just refuse to care.

The reaction from the people who do care and who are trying to make a difference becomes spiteful, leading them to call conservatives racists and bigots, because they are resisting change in the country.

What's stopping you for being normal? why were you attracted to incel/MGOTW in the first place? you need to be honest.

I remember reading in one of his threads that he had problems with social life in school (making friends etc) and was bullied.

Mental baggage/trauma in short

Used to think the suggestion that the president and his association would be capable of being complicit in something like 9/11 was insulting... Now I know better...

I wasn't really raised by anyone so I lived most of my life with massive abandonment and self esteem issues. On a fundamental level I didn't believe I could overcome obstacles on my own. It turned me into a weak and codependent person that I hated to see in the mirror.

About five years ago something finally clicked. Instead of being sad I got angry and set on proving to myself and everyone else I could do more.

It's still a struggle but I've actually accomplished the goals I set for myself. Swinging back at life and overcoming obstacles lead to a complete personality shift. Now I know that even at the worst, I'm never going back to being that person again.

Last edited:
@Noveltymortar
I think the idea behind calling conservatives racists and bigots is because they believe in conservative values which protect the rights of white christians ( this is a wide encompassing simplification just bear with me ) and not other populations in the USA.

They ( conservatives ) would rather keep the traditional, conservative values which favor them, instead of looking to help others that the laws and systems do not protect as well. This is through prejudice, or maybe they do not fully understand the message that's being put out by BLM and other groups, or maybe they just refuse to care.

The reaction from the people who do care and who are trying to make a difference becomes spiteful, leading them to call conservatives racists and bigots, because they are resisting change in the country.

Its really a shift as well from looking at racism in terms of direct bigotry to looking at systemic racism, some conservatives are open bigots but I think many more(and idneed many who consider themselves liberal) favour a system that is ultimately racist.

Its how such a system has survived for so long, hiding its true nature behind alot of talk about "negative culture" or "laziness" in the black community I'd say. Americans generally are convinced far too much that society is a meritocracy I'd say because this suits those at the top of the tree who benefit most from the status quo.

I used to be a pretty big Liberal...but then I turned 18.

Its really a shift as well from looking at racism in terms of direct bigotry to looking at systemic racism, some conservatives are open bigots but I think many more(and idneed many who consider themselves liberal) favour a system that is ultimately racist.

Its how such a system has survived for so long, hiding its true nature behind alot of talk about "negative culture" or "laziness" in the black community I'd say. Americans generally are convinced far too much that society is a meritocracy I'd say because this suits those at the top of the tree who benefit most from the status quo.
well said!!!!!

The older I get, the less appealing I find weed/drug culture.

That's not to say I refrain from indulging, I like to smoke and take various party drugs... 100%. Just every once in a while, at parties and shit.

Probably the emergence of people like Sanders and Corbyn as political forces in the US/UK and the uncomfortably reality of just how hostile alot of supposedly "progressive" media was to them, politicians offering the values they had always claimed to support.

Opened by eyes to just how sold out and shallow most of the media is, faux progressives who's job it is to give the illusion of choice.

Well I was never racist before. But now I'm racist just for being a white male.

Becoming a racist is the biggest change I've made in life.
iu

Back