AlistairOvereemandBobSappArmWrestle.jpg

Not one fucking woman posted, so far

tumblr_n2dnj5gN901qzdga6o1_400.gif

cristane-justino-cyborg-gettyjpg.jpg

Ah, that's better.

1- Sexyama
2- Mark Kerr
3- Arona

I do regard more athletic flexible and creative fighters with good cardio as physical specimen in mma as its about fighting and not roid gayboy 2020. Well I guess.

Its all about muscle coordination and implementing into a fight

My nr.1 in that regard Prime Pettis. What a natural movement talent. Out of this world. With annother coaching team and not Dumbo Rufous he would have been a contender for the title a lot more years and imo captured it at least one more time.

GTfUHgH.gif

Nr.2
TJ dillashaw
The level of talent he has regarding moving, executing gameplans and attacking while defending is very rare.
Look at this ko. He takes on the left hook and while delivering the KO punch sidesteps out of range.

A joy to watch Dillashaws movement patterns.

T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif

This is what doing 1000 push-ups and sit-ups every day since you were 5 get's ya. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you THE O.G. NATTY KING.....
View attachment 758965
HERSCHEL WALKER

yup... just your typical 50 year old that watches his carbs and started lifting really heavy much later in life.

eX1xvrLe8A89zNuAMollY9psXe0idNHfh94HJhzR-4s.png

I do regard more athletic flexible and creative fighters with good cardio as physical specimen in mma as its about fighting and not roid gayboy 2020. Well I guess.

Its all about muscle coordination and implementing into a fight

My nr.1 in that regard Prime Pettis. What a natural movement talent. Out of this world. With annother coaching team and not Dumbo Rufous he would have been a contender for the title a lot more years and imo captured it at least one more time.

GTfUHgH.gif

Nr.2
TJ dillashaw
The level of talent he has regarding moving, executing gameplans and attacking while defending is very rare.
Look at this ko. He takes on the left hook and while delivering the KO punch sidesteps out of range.

A joy to watch Dillashaws movement patterns.

T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif
I feel you have gone to a lot of effort in intentionally missing the point, which oddly I respect.

To answer the original question, Yoel.

THREE pages, and no mention of The Soldier of God?!?

It's Yoel.
I mean, even at 43 he intimidates everyone.

Back